Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

In 1999 I buffed over some toys that hit the rooftop on the Synagogue. I would post the flix if I could find em. Before and After. Graffiti is about respect. Assaulting a man who could be your grandfather?! Writing on houses of worship?!

TOYS ........at best.

*READ "Bomb the Suburbs"*

In 1999 I buffed over some toys that hit the rooftop on the Synagogue. I would post the flix if I could find em. Before and After. Graffiti is about respect. Assaulting a man who could be your grandfather?! Writing on houses of worship?!

TOYS ........at best.

*READ "Bomb the Suburbs"*

yeah yeah yeah..where have u been homie,graff changed.everyone changed.u been out the game for years..shut the fuck up and boss up and paint.u honestly don't mean shit to the graff game no more,ull learn man.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that purge up there, got damn. and that aires at the end of elmer rats, another GOT DAMN!

thanks wicked wacko...its true,big ups to DUBL,but hes gotta understand,i seen it all besides the mid 90s...been threw it and still here..niggas don't know shit changed and these new cats..shit,theyll go over u,,old school or not..bump that AIRES RATS ELMER,,

The fact is, things ain't changed. Not how you think. The reason for many of those alleged graffiti rules is to limit police exposure. To cut down on beefing. The reason you might not want to smack around an old ass man like Mondo, who even fucking Ryan Gosling likes, is because the community takes notice. The media makes a stink. A good samaritan comes forward with a fucking video. Yeah, a video. Smile you two, yer being blamed for beating up Mondo cause you got long hair. Or maybe niets did it, or hutes. Fact is taggers are like ghosts, hard to capture, unless you smack an old man around and get the police to notice. Nice job.

well, it finally happened.

don't post the fucking dumb video on here, we all know it's bullshit.

WE ALL KNOW IT WASN'T THE GUYS IN THAT VIDEO WHO FUCKED WITH THE OLD MAN DOWNTOWN, it's that simple, no need for discussion.

Now, it's TIME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DO NOT MENTION NAMES, DON'T DRY SNITCH.

(don't know what dry snitching means? then you shouldn't be talking AT ALL.)

You dont hit an old ass man simply bc you dont hit an old ass man. The "game" has not not changed. The rules have not changed. Only the quality of writer has changed and it don't look so good......

Bump that Stori and no daps to toys with mullets and nose piercings destroying the property of the working man.

• Like 1

You dont hit an old ass man simply bc you dont hit an old ass man. The "game" has not not changed. The rules have not changed. Only the quality of writer has changed and it don't look so good......

Bump that Stori and no daps to toys with mullets and nose piercings destroying the property of the working man.

This pretty much nails it dead on. The quality of writer has gone down the toilet. Every new jack that picks up a can has some false sense of entitlement these days and they seem to have bigger egos than cats that have been doing it for ten plus years, i just don't get it. Sad part is, this will blow over at some point and the toys responsible for this incident will be long gone and the rest of us will still be here, and that's the difference between graffiti writers and toys. And yes that stori is real good.

? Video from feb or some shit. Hey those kids are painting, right next to that shit smells like SHIT from here... Nigga was prolly cracked the duck out ne eay

8681815903_12b55c1359.jpg

B4AF by 90310, on Flickr

Your a fool if you think this is real. Keep painting man I do not have shit against you. Just quit with your ignorance.

The image is an illusion of your ignorant mind. And for those who are viewing this post this shit is between me and this fool.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now