NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROCKETOWN IS NOT A WALK UP AND PAINT SPOT ANYMORE - GO HIT THE STREETS

IF YOU WANT A LEGAL WALL GO FIND ONE YOUR SELF, NIGGAS NEED TO PAY DUES.

IF YOU GO OVER THE WRONG SHIT YOU WILL BE PISSING PEOPLE OFF YOU DONT NEED TO PISSING OFF...ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIT TO RIDE ON THE STREETS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,

IA REGULATORS

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

ROCKETOWN IS NOT A WALK UP AND PAINT SPOT ANYMORE - GO HIT THE STREETS

IF YOU WANT A LEGAL WALL GO FIND ONE YOUR SELF, NIGGAS NEED TO PAY DUES.

IF YOU GO OVER THE WRONG SHIT YOU WILL BE PISSING PEOPLE OFF YOU DONT NEED TO PISSING OFF...ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIT TO RIDE ON THE STREETS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,

IA REGULATORS

i thought street spots were supposed to be treated that way too?

however, i really do understand that there is so little blank space in the crushed city of nashville for people to find thier own shit to paint on.

i thought street spots were supposed to be treated that way too?

however, i really do understand that there is so little blank space in the crushed city of nashville for people to find thier own shit to paint on.

im talkin about dissing heads who go over my hommies. raggin all their shit, every where..so dont go over anything down there @ rocketown. it aint a legal wall like that. and u will be checked for dumb shit, those pieces need to ride.

im talkin about dissing heads who go over my hommies. raggin all their shit, every where..so dont go over anything down there @ rocketown. it aint a legal wall like that. and u will be checked for dumb shit, those pieces need to ride.

i was not implying that it should stay like some anything-goes legal wall, i was just making an observation of the sidebusting and spot jocking that just went down on street spots.

some things just make me sick. sidebusting in a city that is basically clean as fuck and full of virgin spots is one of those things.

i geuss things just didnt fulfill the prophecy huh?

i was not implying that it should stay like some anything-goes legal wall, i was just making an observation of the sidebusting and spot jocking that just went down on street spots.

some things just make me sick. sidebusting in a city that is basically clean as fuck and full of virgin spots is one of those things.

i geuss things just didnt fulfill the prophecy huh?

Enough of da dumb shit!!!........"prophecy"??????...Ya kno what i'm say'n

Archived