NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

shut up mir you used to be in..in facti have a pic og you repin it if ya want it..

gasm you call muze all the time wanting to paint wit him

i got out of that shit when you got in it....

where do you get your info from???

ps. just because you moved doesnt mean people cant find out where you live...

MIR u wouldnt and couldnt do anything to him face to face last time so wut are u gunna do if u find him? GET THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF U!

get you facts straight i wasnt there dumbass and its not a matter of fact that im going to find him because he is just a fag kid like you that makes nashville graffiti gay. i was saying just because he moved doesnt mean he can talk shit again...DAMN.

where is dr.phil when you need him...

and why the fuck do people insist on getting on a damn graff thread to talk about the shitty as predators, we know they suck so if u read this and are thinking about posting something about that go fuck yourself to your damn hockey

yo kiddies

i didn't ask nive if he wanted ta fight

I'm not startin any "beef" i'm just puttin in my 2 cents

ur makin it into a bigger thing than it is

i guess u guys r jonesin fer an internet soap opera

spare me son

-rokoe

why does it matter where i fuccin live you fuckin fsg.

mir ive called you out so manytimes and you never wanna do anything face to face.

i was acroos the street of muzes callin you out and you told muze and erak you didnt want to fight and wanted to be cool.bt im don talkin shit on the thread but if ya wanna keep it up ill meet ya up at label or your ouse where the fucc ever to settle this

wow this thread went to shit in a matter of 2 days. congratulations to people who talk shit. especially over the internet. if you got beef or whatever talk shit in person because the internet already has tons of losers doing the same thing non-stop.

ive been tryon to meet p wo him in person but lil buddy aint goin

THE POINT IS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PETTY SHIT. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IF YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE PICTURES THEN NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK!!!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF YOU FAGGOTS!!!

Archived