Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

inbred half whits u no wat i rite thats all u need to no do1 u mansfeild backwards kunts how can u say anythink about akew he hasnt bit no1 and u lot have bin kort red handed biting:D so take u self back to ur litle road in nowhersville and make babys with ur sisters:D :D ;) ;) ;)

grow up man get a grip:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

creativee suk your mum and southpaintes keep ur beak out if you leave me any msgs on this thread u will be wasting ur time cos i ent gonna look at it bcos there is nufin worth lookin at so iinabit inbreds:rolleyes: :lol: :eek: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;) :mad:

you mansfied lot are all backwards cunts, as as for your great scene .. what scene ? and how can ticktack acuse anyone of biting or being wak when he blatently copied a sketch and then got busted .... you wack toyssssssssss!! all you styles are shiteee eurotoyzzz sleep with your buckteethed downy sisters. white socks and sandallls dont you forget itt

:D :D :mad:

you mansfied lot are all backwards cunts, as as for your great scene .. what scene ? and how can ticktack acuse anyone of biting or being wak when he blatently copied a sketch and then got busted .... you wack toyssssssssss!! all you styles are shiteee eurotoyzzz sleep with your buckteethed downy sisters. white socks and sandallls dont you forget itt

:D :D :mad:

yh man see what yh sayin fool:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biter.jpg[/img]

spot the bite on this jew

biter2.jpg[/img]

so there you have it tik tak hole is a biter hu got nicked for noncing his litle sister whils mum and dad were at the synagogue ...

... eating apples and honey holding onto his money the biting scumbag you should take up croquette or criket u snobby bastard big up EUROTOYS

Yeah but he aint put it up n e were!!

some nice flix cumin out boys n girls n jst wen i fort mansfield wos diein

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

|SIOKREW EXPRESS ||'|";, ___.

|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -

"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Archived