Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,sorry for everyone's loss.No disrepect to that but what is it with everyone hiding your faces like you are some kind of fugitive.C'mon now,grow up,you aint billy the kid.Half of yalls faces have been blatantly posted one day then the next you are wearing a ninja scarf and a ski mask.Don't try and preach abt. the cops and they can find you and bla bla bla either.I am from NY,have destroyed shit and would not be caught dead in a costume in a pic.I am 29 years old and do not want to hear your opinion if you are under 25.I peep your thread because I enjoy canada's graff scene and do not mean any disrepect to Jays or his peoples.Just some friendly outside advice.Stay up.

i mean, you could have just not written anything and everybody would feel the same as they do right now.

Yo,sorry for everyone's loss.No disrepect to that but what is it with everyone hiding your faces like you are some kind of fugitive.C'mon now,grow up,you aint billy the kid.Half of yalls faces have been blatantly posted one day then the next you are wearing a ninja scarf and a ski mask.Don't try and preach abt. the cops and they can find you and bla bla bla either.I am from NY,have destroyed shit and would not be caught dead in a costume in a pic.I am 29 years old and do not want to hear your opinion if you are under 25.I peep your thread because I enjoy canada's graff scene and do not mean any disrepect to Jays or his peoples.Just some friendly outside advice.Stay up.

soo much words for nothing. if you do destroy ny then good for you, on the next note no one gives a fuck how old you are.

REST IN POWER BROTHER

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up hardhand no one wants yo know shit about your knowledge . go on and show your face to the whole world . if ppl wanna hide their face its their own decisons and who are you to say theyre not killing shit . you from ny big boy 'member that

0816001928-1.jpg montreal004-1.jpg 0816001901-1.jpg 0816001900-1.jpg

0816001857a-1.jpg 0814001553a-1.jpg 0814001553-1.jpg 0814001455-1.jpg 0813001313-1.jpg

0813001309-1.jpg

so... hardhands is loud mouth piece of shit. this is by far my fav thread, canadian love baby, and hardhands single hard-handedly ruined a nice run of pics and respectful comments devoted to a passed bomber. i wish i had some jays pics of my own to throw up. i took a trip to montreal in the summer were i met jays at underpressure. super cool dude nothing but respect.

so next time dont be such a hot head..... i mean.... hothands.....i mean hard hands... i mean hard cock in hands......... :)

Hard Hands:

Get the fuck out of here, pussy. Only a true cocksucker would take over an entire thread of mourners to suck his own 29-year-old New York dick and shit on an entire city he knows nothing about. Cats here ain't shook of you, come and find out.

P.S - Don't bother responding, you're wasting everyone's time.

hardhands,

if you hate everything in your life you emo fuck, at least have respect for someone who passed away! go check yourself out, rehab or some shit? cause you got problems dude!

theres a difference between graffiti and someone who dies, even if you dint like the guy, at least give him some fucking respect you piece of shit!

give us jays back and trade him for this "hardhands" nobody!

rip jays