Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must add, over all those years in montreal graffiti history.

Some of my friends had their legs and foot chopped by trains, some kids died.

But now its too much 3 at the same time?!?

I hope this can be used as exemple, BE CAREFULL when on tracks and roof tops,

This can be dangerous for real, to all those young writers this is for you,

You're not invincible, jouez prudement!!!

1111111wp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

REST IN PEACE.

that was fucking fast. beautiful hit, if only he could see it himself. and touching on a few of the other posts, I know this could've happened to any one of us. I mostly roll solo and theres been plenty of times where i'm in the yard thinking to myself of all the things that could go wrong and its not like i have someone with me to report it. I brought my girl to turcot to paint once, you should see her after hearing this. can't believe i took her to this "dangerous spot." Don't get me wrong, it is fucking dangerous but if you're careful and clear headed its not hard to survive. obviously easier said than done, how many of us actually go paint completely sober? I know i always have a couple fattys rolled for a mission, if not accompanied by a big 10. usually when you're walking tracks/trackside, the easiest place to walk is on the tracks. its all high fucking bush and mud on the sides. I was walking on the bridge next to CN wellington, crunk as fuck when I started hearing a faint ticking. Sure as hell didnt sound like a train, i mean it didnt even cross my mind that it could be one, even though i was on the tracks. I was either really stoned or really stupid.... or both. Last second this ticking is getting louder and louder, thank whoever was watching over me but I turned around and saw a passenger train coming and luckily dove off to the side to avoid it. The cocksucker didnt even sound his horn until i had jumped off the tracks.

dont really know the point of this story but i know someone mentioned something about the ticking of the tracks. recognize that. and recognize that shit is all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. I know we've lost some soldiers in montreal but this is the first one that i hear of that isn;t self inflicted and actually the result of a complete accident.

I didnt know dylan well, he was on my facebook and I would see him around at sub-v and at every graff jam(something i feel like he never missed). I can only imagine what his friends and family are going through if im this fucked up. REST IN PEACE.

Kp10s been on train tracks for years and best believe yesterday was the first day we were watching ourselves... not from cops.. securitys or dogs, no mann ... FROM trains coming even tho we were in a lay up! Shit jays u got us thinking twice! We will remember y'all for ever. I'm mostly cold hearted but last night I kissed my gurl differently. Shit ain't fair outhere.. I guess 50 was right... the good die young... R.I.P best wishes and condolences to friends and familys.

jays has done more graffiti than me in 2 years and most of my friends and ppl i have met. he did more graffiti and he did it with style and respect while still living a good life for himself, some thing a lot of adults still cant figure out how to do. he has 1000 spots over every corner of mtl. more all city than most have ever gotten. he had respect for everyone even those that beefed him along the way. a real solid guy

if i had the pics i would post them. so to the ppl that have pics of his throws/tags/burners/peices/rollers post them.

man oh man, can't stop thinking of what happened. Even though ive never met jays, but know a lot of his boys, im still deeply in grief and suffering....i cant even imagine what this city is going to become without jays around!!! sad loss indeed....

One thing is for sure this will push me to get more up and every time i will go bombing ill keep this though soul on my shoulder and rep massively...

RIP JAYS...

Dylan ford, jays, you were one of my boy, i remember chilling with you for what now? 3-4 years uh? Been a fucking long time bro, im definatly going to miss you. As im writting this couple of tears are crawling on my cheeks n shit B. Mouth is so dry man, i dont even know if i had one last thing to tell you what the fuck it could be, honestly im just out of words, you will be missed man, definatly left a big whole in this graff shit. You brought so many people together when you were alive and so your still doing what you do best B. were all here, outta words, tryna understand what the fuck happened man. Im always going to remember you homie..........................................................................................

I dont want your death to be useless, i want people to learn, not only from you, but for what you were standing for. Were allone. On est tous dans la meme misere, lets make something outta this fuckn world, something good. for once.

Rest in Peace Dylan Ford

one.

For someone that knew jays really well, its great to see everyone including people that didnt know him showing their condolences and respect for him, he was his own person and one of my best friends, I will never forget him or his legend on the streets

1111111wp.jpg.5e8bfc432fbd243a72b29d42922240c7.jpg

DSC00239.jpg.a2bc684cb182ff6926083c4525266713.jpg

SAM_3847.jpg.dc8e9c9ecaddee016c8cca5b53a44ce5.jpg