Derby

basilskite

Originally posted by -mint-@Oct 10 2005, 09:37 PM

better photo of the epic i posted before

IMG_0272.jpg

I got busted here by the local rozzer for doing that green and orange thing you can see in the back ground. I tried to tell him your aloud to paint there but he wouldnt believe me untill he rang up the council and asked them, after taking my paint and mask off me that was. Still waiting for an apology.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cosy@Oct 11 2005, 09:03 PM

I got busted here by the local rozzer for doing that green and orange thing you can see in the back ground. I tried to tell him your aloud to paint there but he wouldnt believe me untill he rang up the council and asked them, after taking my paint and mask off me that was. Still waiting for an apology.

Wot happnd wen he rang th council? Are u actually aloud to paint ther cos me an Ment wernt sure?

Originally posted by sins@Oct 12 2005, 10:20 AM

eazy boys

enko one post that pic of that wear house

that me and went to that time

and this thred is looking good!!!!!

can u pait in the day at the sk8 park?

dunno sins, im pretty sure u can but im not certain

Originally posted by Fpik+Oct 12 2005, 10:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fpik - Oct 12 2005, 10:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Oct 12 2005, 10:20 AM

eazy boys

enko one post that pic of that wear house

that me and went to that time

and this thred is looking good!!!!!

can u pait in the day at the sk8 park?

dunno sins, im pretty sure u can but im not certain

[/b]

ok m8 thankx

ok this seems to be goin better.. sins keep up the good work m8 them sketches are commin on.enko the second to last piece is by me. (reads siah) ive got my latest after8 piece to put up soon just waitin on fotos will do shortly. and yes the above is derby.

Originally posted by 141.80+Oct 12 2005, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (141.80 - Oct 12 2005, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>anyone know who hit the skatepark at matlock? telegraph is whinging about it today...

[/b]

locals, they wrote locals only and painted a picture of the grim reeper on it in paint (not spray paint, paint out a tin lol) they dont have a clue

Originally posted by Fpik@Oct 12 2005, 08:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cosy@Oct 11 2005, 09:03 PM

Wot happnd wen he rang th council? Are u actually aloud to paint ther cos me an Ment wernt sure?

yeah you are aloud but when i was there once the locals didnt like it altho they didnt say anything to us untill we were walking away. i carnt remember who the bloke is but he is head of sport and recreation or something like that think his name is richard something. ripley is the same because it is all under amber valley council. you just have to paint the back of the ramps tho as they get pissed off if you paint the transition its self

edit your post and remove the picture you dumb shit

its through fucking stupid carelessness like this that you get yourself caught

as if you stick up that picture so everyone can see it like that. :haha:

if i'd found a spot to paint, trust me i wouldnt be making it known on here.

the stupidity of people on this thread amazes me , as if this thread is some private little place only writers can look at.

duh :huh2:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by derbysouljah@Oct 13 2005, 08:44 PM

ok just re-read my last post. it may sound a bit harsh, and Enko One you're probably a nice guy or whatever, just have a little tact when it comes to these kind of things eh!wink2.gif

don't take it too personal.. just try and be more sensible.

peace

Yeh, ya rite. Was a bit stupid! sorry :rolleyes:

Safe m8

Archived