Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

dont no why u stopped graff

yeah i stopped graff coz i nearly got sent down for paintin a whole train with two other artists, ever since ive been doing graphic design and now do it for a living (computer based) its only till now i feel i need to re visit my roots ... but on the legal side of the fence ya know.... sires got some legal patches goin so im gonna go check him ...

safe

yeah i stopped graff coz i nearly got sent down for paintin a whole train with two other artists, ever since ive been doing graphic design and now do it for a living (computer based) its only till now i feel i need to re visit my roots ... but on the legal side of the fence ya know.... sires got some legal patches goin so im gonna go check him ...

yer sounds good

if theas legel spots turn out good i am only gonna do it legel

safe keep it real

safe

yer sounds good

u got a good job thats what i wanna do or sumat like sire looky basterds

if theas legel spots turn out good i am only gonna do it legel

safe keep it real

safe

yo you the deze who used to paint wid popz100 and crew back in the day, you did the popz100 train you all got done for in 88? big respect if it is you mate! :king:

safe safe. 4 weeks is ample time.

Sins- 'sire is this u in the day thay never had tv's???' makes no sense at all. Graff only came over Englad in the mid 80's and i think everyone had a colour TV back then. I believe those two pieces you posted are from lecister, and the style doesn't look like sires. Old and new.

All of Derby - Has anyone actually got up Illegally since the Newspaper boom? Only new shit i seen is the tomes and ment piece near the train station...

Like simon says, get the fuck up!

two fingers! derby does get painted m8 but at the min its mostly legal after all the shit that went down and is still goin down.. things are changing im hoping big thingz come soon. the last set of fotos from the courts are all derby recent.. and just for you and a few heads some other ill shit from derby.

cks1.jpg

Archived