Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok boys another good day had.. news flash!! should have 2 legal spots confiming one tomorrow i will keep ya posted and the other should be early sept.. dl at the moment til its confirmed i dont count chickens!! any ways some shots from todays workshops a nice little old skool style number.

04.jpg

yes marz some nice shit there ive seen ya canvass work too its fresh as man.. sins yes man chill on the questions in here man, its all good m8 i know ya keen man if ya want some answers m8 send em pm i will always help ya out buddy. people thinkin ya the police kid.. lol boulton lane park was an anti social behaviour event for them kids who aint got shit ta do. we can hook up soon m8 im just mad busy at the min but im gonna get at ya with some time man i wanna check some more of ya stuff man.. thats you marz. peace sire !!

Originally posted by I & I+Aug 18 2005, 09:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Aug 18 2005, 09:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sire@Aug 17 2005, 05:09 PM

no i and i.. it aint the police m8 its a young guy jus learning m8 ive met him a couple of times. alls good

okay just me being a tad paranoid in my old age hey :huh2:

[/b]

sorry bout posting so meany things lol

i just wanna be in thear and get to no more graff heads

lol i am not the old bill ahahahahaha

:haha: :haha:

nice post buy the way mars

ok all ya derby heads. been to the meeting this morning about the first legal spot. turned out to be crossed wires but still on the up side. i managed to get a very large spot we can paint( a whole basket ball court) its gotta be done through arrangement with the owner but theres a nuff space for us all.. gonna paint it i stages in small numbers at a time so its low key. if it all works out well and it doesent entice tagging in the area i think there maybe potential for more things. i wanna see all the man on here the old farts as well. and a couple of special guests maybe..

I&I - Did you tag my fuckin van? This youth said you did it. I'm gonna break ya legs, Oldtimer.

Sire- I wanna meet up real soon, rally like to have a conversaton with you botu shit. Any chance i can be down on this basketball court? I used to play for staffordshire and shropshire county teams. I even had trials for Engalnd last year... Memories.

thanks for the ups, chaps.

Originally posted by sire@Aug 18 2005, 10:35 AM

ok all ya derby heads. been to the meeting this morning about the first legal spot. turned out to be crossed wires but still on the up side. i managed to get a very large spot we can paint( a whole basket ball court) its gotta be done through arrangement with the owner but theres a nuff space for us all.. gonna paint it i stages in small numbers at a time so its low key. if it all works out well and it doesent entice tagging in the area i think there maybe potential for more things. i wanna see all the man on here the old farts as well. and a couple of special guests maybe..

lol what u mean special guests

u and a few others will be the best thear :king: :king:

Mr crow

just been looking at some picks u did anf fucking hell u must

spent a bomb on paint

whats the most u have spent on paint

ohh yer do u member one homegrown night

when thear was 2 lads w8in to see if thear was any graff happning

well that was me and my m8 no beef it was just u seemed to have a problem wid us ur summat pm me so somethin

:king: :king:

Originally posted by MarzOne@Aug 18 2005, 07:21 PM

I&I - Did you tag my fuckin van? This youth said you did it. I'm gonna break ya legs, Oldtimer.

Sire- I wanna meet up real soon, rally like to have a conversaton with you botu shit. Any chance i can be down on this basketball court? I used to play for staffordshire and shropshire county teams. I even had trials for Engalnd last year... Memories.

thanks for the ups, chaps.

what fucking van?? when and where?? I aint tagged nothing for a few weeks... so i doubt it

i think im gonna stick to straight lines.. still after all this time not to tough on outlining long curves oh well... any how whens people up for paintin. i rung 6 writers today and not one came through what gwon.. peace yall

Originally posted by sire@Aug 21 2005, 04:27 PM

i think im gonna stick to straight lines.. still after all this time not to tough on outlining long curves oh well... any how whens people up for paintin. i rung 6 writers today and not one came through what gwon.. peace yall

that looks bad is that the b ball courght

Archived