Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2wgelb5.jpg

I feel like people only bump philly hands because people tell them their good

Not because they can read or understand them

jus like mj passing

Alot of people are only sad because people tell them they should be sad

just my .02

also bump fword name and snore

Snore's hands are so crispy

• Like 1

or maybe they bump them because they're dope to look at, or because it's their TWO CENTS .. just like you decided to add your own. ... if you can't read that curve or the spiro or the drama then you're a nut and if you can't see the dopeness in them but, find that sloppy marker tag you posted hot .. then yeah you're def a nut. but hey, that's just my 2 cents. :D

or maybe they bump them because they're dope to look at, or because it's their TWO CENTS .. just like you decided to add your own. ... if you can't read that curve or the spiro or the drama then you're a nut and if you can't see the dopeness in them but, find that sloppy marker tag you posted hot .. then yeah you're def a nut. but hey, that's just my 2 cents. :D

AGREE!!!!

bump the philly handstyles

I wasn't even calling philly hands shitty

I love philly hands

I'm just sayin that most these cats can't even read them and only think they're cool cus everyone tells them they're cool.

I mean if some cat posted a shitty philly and a good one these cats would think they're both hot