Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

THATS WHAT I SAID EAST OAKLAND NATIVE I'M ROASTIN ON DUDE TALKIN BOUT COLD KNIFIN TOYS LIKE THIS IS NEW YORK OR SOEMTHING. BAY ISH FO LIFE.

didnt you threaten to have your whole crew stab me like 2 weeks ago? your funny.

we krave testicles

we kreate trash

stop talking online like you're hard thug vandal, since when has being online thugs made wkt any better? :rolleyes:

ok then come meet me somewhere say it to my face. u don't what it's all about stop actin like u do. so u tell me were and when and bring your gun i'll bring mine. we can have a shoot out on my home soil (the bay).

^^^ thug vandal , all your crew meanings are weak, and please stop rep'n the bay cuz no one vouches for you. your crew is embarassing.

yo first u don't know who iam and who i know and were i'm from. go back to the midwest or where ever your from. u wanna talk u better back it up otherwise u just talkin once again where and when. otherwise u a scared ass bitch.

you sound like a nature show host, notuice how the elusive thug vandal sits in his natural habitat, in front of the computer in his parents den, in the bay... hahahahahahahahahaha

u know me so well and were i live and who's computer i'm on u, think come by. last time where and when. otherwise once again your bitch a coward from the midwest and have never even picked up a can u jock graff writers is the talk around the bay.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

u jock graff writers is the talk around the bay

wow people are talking about me around the bay? well for a little old kid from the midwest thats pretty good huh? theres this key on you keyboard with a little dot on it, it separates your sentances. use it , know it, love it