Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And here I thought Abno was dope because he has put in more work than 98% of the writers in the city!

But now that I know Abhor wrote Abno over 10 years ago, it's like his whole career is a sham. Abno is dead to me. Thanks Black = Hiphop.... your OG-ness is blowing my mind.[

98% HUH THATS FUNNY YOU MUST EITHER SUCK HIS DICK OR ONLY SEE HIM UP ONLY AND NOT NOTICE WAY MORE FOOLS UP THEN HIM. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM DICK RIDER.

I so glad you finally found 12oz after being OG for so long.

I dont know how we were managing without you.

Not that your colorful commentary isn't entertaining

enough but...do you have any photos to share.

I would love to finally see what REAL graf looks like

since we are all just a bunch of dickriding losers.

I so glad you finally found 12oz after being OG for so long.

I dont know how we were managing without you.

Not that your colorful commentary isn't entertaining

enough but...do you have any photos to share.

I would love to finally see what REAL graf looks like

since we are all just a bunch of dickriding losers.

HA!

OH SCHNAP!

I BET YOUR RIGHT. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I GET THRILLS BOMBING CARRING GUNS AND BEATING DOWN WRITERS, WITH LEAD PIPES. DON'T BELIEVE ME TELL ME A TIME AND PLACE. OH AND BRING YA GUN.

i dont mean to jump on the bandwagon trying to dis you but.. really dude, a "gun"? i mean i know its fashionable to kill people these days but that shit is just sad and corny. a good friend of mine was just killed two weeks ago after getting into a fight with a dude over nothing in front of a bar. dude pulled out a gun and shot him point blank leaving him dead, his parents and friends sad, his new wife a widow and his infant daughter without a dad.. not to mention the dude who shot him was caught moments later and will spend the rest of his life in prison. and for what? some drunken macho last word shit? fuckin lame. you want to beat fools asses? do it, but leave it at that. you really think its cool to destroy multiple peoples lives over some dumb shit that wont mean ANYTHING to you in a few months? think about it.

dgmr.:rolleyes: