Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by phunk+Mar 30 2006, 12:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Mar 30 2006, 12:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ThomYorke@Mar 30 2006, 03:54 AM

Originally posted by phunk@Mar 30 2006, 11:30 AM

Originally posted by ThomYorke@Mar 30 2006, 03:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-c. clarence@Mar 30 2006, 10:00 AM

thom yorke i know your gonna hate me for askin but im sure im not the only one who really really wants you to repost the last couple batches of tunnel flix you posted... your photobucket bandwith is up, so we cant see any of the flix!! dont deny us all of the history of our city...

Shit......I don't hate anybody except for punk ass snitches.

You wanna see them, I wanna post them. I've been spending the last couple of days uploading all 100 pics of the tunnels.

But my bandwith is up, and I don't know how to get around it.

If you know, PM me or leave a message on the forum.

Thom, try imageshack: http://www.imageshack.us

Works for me.

Let's see those flicks!

OK so I'm not computer literate, but I know a little.

PHUNK.......do I need to upload all the images to imageshack then?

Because I have uploaded more than half on photobucket, and it took me a couple of days and mad hours just waiting

Thom, if you have a cable or dsl connection, it shouldn't take that long. Takes me roughly 20 or 30 seconds per flick. How large are the files you're trying to upload?

[/b]

It's DSL.

1st problem: They say I have to resize the image with some Microsoft shit that automatically downloads when I click on it.

2nd problem: after its downloaded I still can't find the right application to open it up

my solution: get the url codes from all the flix I've downloaded on photobucket and paste it one by one on imageshack.

it's a real lengthy process. If you have a faster way let me know.

thanx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.