perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Between that kudos panel and the looks on peoples faces when the KD wholecar was done, I think you'd have to go back to the OJ's for the same level of awe.

that comments show how little u kno about wot goes down these days u fool.

i think 2 solo whoelcars shits on a single panel and a 3-man wholecar off a platform anyday adlay, and theres two writers who came claim that both still activ..

you mite have all the grammar n shit but i think wot ur saying is "shit some cunt with less education just told me the facts and it looks like i was wrong" or another way of puttin it would be "oh shit u mean theres graffiti on trains NOT ON THE INTERNET???". its ok bro we can hug it out. learn your history before shooting off at the mouth with bold statements about "level of awe". kudos is an all out king and KD are 2 but theres been better on perth trains and my main point was that its been AFTER what u claim is the zenith of perth train graff.

2 compound my claim its only gotten harder here, more cams, more patrols, PRU / SLRU, tremor / infra-red sensors, more razor wire, new metal fences. agen not takin away from wot they did, true pianeers as were stab prom dolbe safer prince kane on the ojays and redline sparkies but 2 get over 2day ur looking at a return of about 1 finished guerns for every 4 or 5 cracks and 3 months in the pen if u get snapped.