• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

cern is what graffiti is about.

hits, pieces tags.

he is prolific and good.

he deserves to be recognized as among ohio's elite.

Originally posted by TucanSalmon@May 22 2005, 12:12 PM

him and arel are both dope, but cern is bombing the hell out of frieghts

no arguments from me on this one.

these are a buncha flicks i shot in heavens gate.. by norwood i guess.. ther alrite but its a chill spot so nothin really interesting ya know.. t-85103129.jpg t-85103781.jpg t-85103918.jpg t-85103632.jpg t-85103117.jpg t-85102997.jpg t-85102851.jpg t-85102817.jpg p.s. cerns alright i just think hes gettin a bit lazy.. suddenly he exploded with atleast 100 tags on my streat.. markers.. paint.. paint sticks.. everything.. and now hes gone.. havent seen a new tag in weeks.. hes gotta get up more consistantly like tesk.. gamble.. syer and all those guys.. i go up to clifton hights by U.C like once a week and their killin shit up there.. i meen its almost nasty how much shit they got.. by the way - does IOK have like 5000 members or what? seems like everyone writes IO these days- and the same dudes writin IOK are writin GPK..

Fuck the haters man, Cern crushes shit more than anyone on this thread. Him and Nerose travel around the whole nation crushing shit, from Philly to Cincy to Columbus to Portland to Seattle...HE KILLS SHIT. Pieces, hands, throws and all, he has his shit together...Big ups Big C....FREE HERY

the thing is about cern.. ya never nkow anymore.. cuz like.. he could be a total fruit or sumthin.. or really cocky.. his handstyles are great but his peices arent at all new.. those styles that he bites off of have been bitten off of other guys that dont even know who theyr copying.. cern good i guess but id like to meet him so i could maybe respect him on a more human level (or maybe hate him cuz he could be a bitch).. id just like to see more ppl goin all out like him so that the bar could be raised.. id be bombin my streets everynight if ther was som1 to compete with or atleast som1 else.. everyone up right now is pretty much garbage except a handfull of writers.. but most of them are gona leave soon or have already left cuz cincinnati isnt the best place for graff.. ya know wut im sayin?

Why even doubt the kid.. I don't know him but it sure seems like he's been at it for a while. he deserves props just for that...

as for biting... everything in art has been done before, so should we all just give up....?

It seems like those that innovate get hated for being different and those that imitate get hated for biting.... what is the common ground...

also what's wrong with a steady mix of bombing and chill spots.. you really can't put up ill ass burners in very many high profile spots

(granted msk, and dr. x sure seem to prove otherwise)

even at chill spots your taking your chances of getting bagged just make some art... that's sum real shit.... much more deserving of props in my book then a high profile legal... buts thats just me, I guess I just like the idea of leaving a gem in some hidden away spot for someone to stumble upon 10 or 20 years from now. (granted the channels aren't all that hid away)

anyway, my two cents is that anyone that stays at this shit seriously for longer then 5 years deserves props...

as far as I know cerns is past 10

p.s - I really would like to see your chill spot flics from above, but there too small..... I would dig it if you resized so I could peep em'

no diss....jus stating my opinion since evryone else seems ready to argue

Originally posted by myxomatosis35@May 22 2005, 04:37 PM

the thing is about cern.. ya never nkow anymore.. cuz like.. he could be a total fruit or sumthin.. or really cocky.. his handstyles are great but his peices arent at all new.. those styles that he bites off of have been bitten off of other guys that dont even know who theyr copying.. cern good i guess but id like to meet him so i could maybe respect him on a more human level (or maybe hate him cuz he could be a bitch).. id just like to see more ppl goin all out like him so that the bar could be raised.. id be bombin my streets everynight if ther was som1 to compete with or atleast som1 else.. everyone up right now is pretty much garbage except a handfull of writers.. but most of them are gona leave soon or have already left cuz cincinnati isnt the best place for graff.. ya know wut im sayin?

I guess I don't see what you're saying...If you look at a Cern piece from 3-4 years ago and compare it to now, you can see how his letters have evolved...He's not a biter, but I do agree with Mr. Street Jawns that everything has been done to a certain extent, so its whatever. Graffiti is not necessarily about competing on an individual level, but maybe thats your only motivation. Whether you bomb or piece, its all risky, and my point was that Cern does it all, and you can't deny that...

say werd, yep^^^^^^^

2nd the leaving gems in obscure places, you been hunting and finding good shit homes, people sleep on that shit, gotta be militant and smart ;)

so like we're saying....

cern is good, don't sleep been in it longer than most show respect

post-7-1078096993.jpg

Cern IOK

post-7-1078098000.jpg

his chain lights up like a lamp cause he is back with the camp

post-7-1078098053.jpg

get your mind correct

post-7-1078098096.jpg

Cern BSA

post-7-1078098143.jpg

i wear the primoridian as a wrist band

post-7-1078098354.jpg

CERN____________________________-ZEMER

IO all day

every day

post-7-1078300640.jpg

Cern "i never listened to the locust" GPK

post-7-1079196209.jpg

Cern Buddy Lemback and Chair

post-7-1079368386.jpg

Cern & Arel

post-7-1082399774.jpg

Cern....no wes bjork would'nt date you if you met her

post-7-1084558841.jpg

Syer Zem Cern

IOK Set IOK set...ok its not catchy

post-7-1084558948.jpg

Syer Sez Cern

post-7-1085798562.jpg

Cern

post-7-1084559284.jpg

Cern IOK

post-7-1085798711.jpg

Cern

there are people in IOK besides Cern.

so i am gonna stop now.

The internet is 100% something I will never understand...why kids are sitting around speculating as to someone they don't know's character due to their graffiti just doesn't make sense to me. However, something that does make sense is that Cern is a fucking killer and good, down to earth human being. The end. He gets my respect...and that's all that matters anyway.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now