Emotional Scars Inflicted By Women......

society_kills

Originally posted by spectr@Dec 1 2004, 09:48 AM

I think women are just bitches out of jealousy because we can pee standing up and they can't. Now onto

Spectrs 3 rules to know if your girl is a slut

1. she wont let you stick it in her ass, it's because she let someone else stick it in her ass and she didn't like it and if she let someone else stick it in her ass she is a slut.

2. she tells you she enjoys anal sex or even asks you to stick it in her ass before you even get to ask, well this means she is a slut and god doesn't even know how many guys were up in her poop chute before you.

3. she takes some convincing or is willing to let you stick it in her ass when you ask her, well this means she is a slut because only sluts will let a guy stick it in thier asses, not that any of you are going to get anything but sluts.

yeah women are evil though i have had a bunch of them cheat on me steal from me fuck dudes in my bed when i was out painting, etc etc.

women can be evil conniving worthless bitches, but at the same time they can be the best people ever. if women didn't exist, i would probably hang myself. i agree that some of the worst people i've met in the world have been women, but some of the best and coolest people in this i world i know are women. i love women.

and yeah you're right they are jealous that we can pee standing up. i hear em complain about that shit all the time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived