Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah man..i aint drawn a karak for about 2 weeks now...and it was quick as you can tell by the cullrin job..and the only reason i did different letters is becuz i wanted to see if i had really improved...thanks man..

its all. giood. im tryin 2 think up some characters atm and its alot harder than people think to think up a good one. just tryin 2 keep it simple as all of the good charactewrs are

ill post in what ive got soon to show what stage im at

Just thin nib pens dude, the pinks are coz I only had a black and was at my mates house and borrowed his gf's pens heh.

The thin shit is just light pen strokes, the fat shit is just coloured in

random computer coloured shit

xudebrick102s.jpg

ink shit drawn and scannred etc etc

Eyyyyyyyy yo rubik i knew you were in 3la, never knew you were with ANTI crew. Was that skeleton you posted part of a production with esky or was that just an esky shout out?

Eyyyyyyyy yo rubik i knew you were in 3la, never knew you were with ANTI crew. Was that skeleton you posted part of a production with esky or was that just an esky shout out?

Dude whoa, no I'm not in ANTI crew, they're from a different area to me, I started the antirealityteam long before I'd even heard of em and it's art shit not graff, it's a couple of people from around here and some ppl from other places in the world. It's kinda didmembered now BECAUSE of anti, I didn't wanna rub ppl the wrong way ...... and we all sorta disbanded and stopped doing the whole antirealityteam thing anyway

What you mean that eski piece next to my charo?

lol I wouldn't do a whole piece just to shout out to someone!

He did the peice and I did the charo :)

I rocked up late for the comp and he had some space and he let me drop a skeleton next to his piece because he is a champ. It's going in a mag tho so that's cool

xudebrick154sml.jpg

I must say, there's some truely amazing shit on here!

I've been dicking around on cardboard trying to find something I'm comfortable with.

However I've hit a dry spell, having trouble getting things out of my head and onto paper.

Any constructive criticism is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Doctah.jpg

brewski.jpg

neenjor.jpg

SadSack1.jpg

BadDreamBot1.jpg

worksucks1.jpg

worksucks2.jpg

Duuurrr2.jpg

toasty2.jpg

newjams.jpg

(Apologies if this is too lengthy--will gladly downsize if needbe)

DUB8-1.jpg

i was goin back a bit and found this by mit and HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!not to diss your stuff but i hope youre kiddin about those names being "hip hop" besides pac and run dmc (and a few others) of course. if that is how you view hip hop.............:( im sorry krs one, so so so sorry. i mean really lil wayne, young jeezy, g-unit, chingy, for CHRIST'S SAKE....i think ive said enough...im jsut sorry

Archived