Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Photo44.jpg

the chicks titties are a lil off but other than that....it might be the angle i took the pic at. quit hating homezzzzzz..and you cant notice but she's holding a sword behind her.

yea the titties are kind of strange but i was talking about how her chest is short or maybe her waist is short, i dunno just around that area. still looks dope though

yea the titties are kind of strange but i was talking about how her chest is short or maybe her waist is short, i dunno just around that area. still looks dope though

thanks.....actually i measured it all out as i drew it..it was proportioned right, maybe its the pics angle..but the breasteses messed me up in the end...she's a bad ass chick tho

nice shit saedo nice shit. dixie ur stuff is fresh the coloring is good but i think you need to go back and master structure cos its really the only thing holding u back. Like the conti for example(im talkin bout the grey cos the red im assumin is supposed to have crazy proportion... is it?) but yh contis head is a box, now if you were looking up at a box sitting on a tube it wouldnt reall look like that u know. It seems like uve learned from looking at other drawings a lot which will really fuck up ur shit in the long run and stop u from being sick. If u really wanna step your game up (and u can and should) u need to learn those basics of constuction, that way u wont need reference for ur drawings and you wont get shit lookin off and be wonderin why. jus my 2cents. keep up the gud work son. peace

Archived