BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ohype, everything you post sucks.

You and cedar should just kill each other and do us a favor, because you're both the biggest fags in the world. You suck."

" Ha. I can see Meca and Arek, but you? what are you going to do, a stock cap throwup you fruitloop?

You say "anytime anwhere"..then what? You'll get punked like you always do? Like that time you ran..."

While you're at it, kill yourself you washed up moron. You sucked in 92 and you sucked now. A few black and white straight letters don't mean shit toy.

Stop posting your own wack ass shit from 10 years ago. We get it. You had a shitty throw up. Great.

Talk about all these magazines and videos you were in, it was only because you whored yourself...

-pullincards

thanks for contributing ;)

"Ohype, everything you post sucks.

You and cedar should just kill each other and do us a favor, because you're both the biggest fags in the world. You suck."

" Ha. I can see Meca and Arek, but you? what are you going to do, a stock cap throwup you fruitloop?

You say "anytime anwhere"..then what? You'll get punked like you always do? Like that time you ran..."

While you're at it, kill yourself you washed up moron. You sucked in 92 and you sucked now. A few black and white straight letters don't mean shit toy.

Stop posting your own wack ass shit from 10 years ago. We get it. You had a shitty throw up. Great.

Talk about all these magazines and videos you were in, it was only because you whored yourself...

-pullincards

thanks for contributing ;)

.Hey I agree.If someone wants to run their mouth they need to be able to say who the fuck they are unlike this clown of a toy "pullin cards" who only lives to talk shit on here.

He sends me PM's talkin shit but wont even admit what he writes.A real tough guy.lol

.Hey I agree.If someone wants to run their mouth they need to be able to say who the fuck they are unlike this clown of a toy "pullin cards" who only lives to talk shit on here.

He sends me PM's talkin shit but wont even admit what he writes.A real tough guy.lol

SPC must stand for Slurping Peoples Cum?

As in what you do when you get punked trying to act hard in brooklyn park?

Come to the real brooklyn and see me.

Archived