BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they paint it in baltimore...I don't post my shit in the san francisco thread just because I have friends there.

ok....and is GBA not a BALTIMORE crew??? the whole point of me postin' my shit was for GBA, as it was requested.... GBA is a BALTIMORE crew therefore, i'm postin' it in the BALTIMORE thread, how's that for some out of state damage for you...:spin:

-kweenONE-

TK.

GBA.

KVS.

ok....and is GBA not a BALTIMORE crew??? the whole point of me postin' my shit was for GBA, as it was requested.... GBA is a BALTIMORE crew therefore, i'm postin' it in the BALTIMORE thread, how's that for some out of state damage for you...:spin:

-kweenONE-

TK.

GBA.

KVS.

SO POST THAT SHIT IN SOME OUT OF STATE THREADS. I never said GBA wasn't a Baltimore crew. I said if it wasn't painted in Baltimore, then don't post it here. It would be different if those guys were from Baltimore but painted that out of state. But they aren't.

:shakehead:

SO POST THAT SHIT IN SOME OUT OF STATE THREADS. I never said GBA wasn't a Baltimore crew. I said if it wasn't painted in Baltimore, then don't post it here. It would be different if those guys were from Baltimore but painted that out of state. But they aren't.

:shakehead:

and like i said. since it was requested, i posted the GBA things in here for them. just showin some respect, no disrespect intended.:scrambled:

Who gives a s**t if someone actually lives in Balt.

Most people who paint Balt. dont live there but your not hatin on them are you.

KWEEN is in a Balt. based crew and has been here so give some credit where its due insted of hatin on others.

Peace.

I'm not hating, I just don't want to see two pages of shit where not one of the pieces was painted in baltimore. E-mail each other.

And I didn't say you have to be born and raised in the city to post here. I said the work should be painted in the city to be posted, whether it's by locals or out of towners.

so how about that Cuez, Envy, Unit, and Gros wall? It was painted in VA but has Baltimore writers on it, can someone please tell me the etiquette there? Oh no, should I have not posted that??

You all have your points about what flicks to post what flicks not to post but this is turning into that argument about how people shouldn't post baltimore freights here since it is a baltimore BRICK slayers thread.

Anyway, whatever.....my 2 cents

Archived