I Want A Thread Progression Style

Overtime

first of all pops dont buy me paint. Its left over paint that i use from people that pay me. but now that i got a job i wont have to wait to get up no more. and my criticism to you was straight forward. told you to stick with those 2 styles and sketch more cause it all looks the same take it or leave it bitch those 2 i posted of yours got flow all that other stuff well im juz nomak i dont know ... Wait you siad my style was generic? your a dam fool .. lol keep painten ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nomaq@Oct 26 2004, 04:33 PM

first of all pops dont buy me paint. Its left over paint that i use from people that pay me. but now that i got a job i wont have to wait to get up no more. and my criticism to you was straight forward. told you to stick with those 2 styles and sketch more cause it all looks the same take it or leave it bitch those 2 i posted of yours got flow all that other stuff well im juz nomak i dont know ... Wait you siad my style was generic? your a dam fool .. lol keep painten ....

yeah, yeah yeah, blah blah blah, whatever kids, im not gonna sit here and say you dont have skills at all, you have plenty of painting skills, but i dont like your letters anymore than you like mine...lets quit the e-beef though

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 26 2004, 06:46 PM

yeah, hmmmm. The reason i dont say shit to your face and the reason i dont say shit to you on aim is because all you ever say is "you gettin pissed, i can tell" when im really not and you stop listening. If we are in person, you but in and dont let me finish. if we are on the phone, same deal. Or you can never tell if somehting i am sayin is gettin through to you. Thats why i dont say shit to you in person. It tough to talk to someone if they are just gonna keep butting in with their opinion before you can even get a chance to finish yours.

Nomak, shut ya damn hole. I care less about what you have to say than anyone else, even icetrays, cuz if you wanna talk about shit lookin the same, we can search through your shit, which wont take long, and find about 510 things that look the same. Never will vouch and say that yes, at the civic as i recall you had about 4 or 5 of the same 3d just diff colors, sound familiar?

the reason i get the impression that your pissed is because you will mysteriously just quit calling me, than if i see you on AIM and IM you and show you wut i've recently painted u'll be all like "i dont fucking care". i dont think ur pissed at all when you voice your opinion. i admit i do have a tendency to cut in on people every once in a while. not near as much as you say i do, you seem to have a tendency to complicate things like a girl. all me and my friends do is pretty much put each other down and argue with each other, and for some reason your the only person that has ever accused me of being conceited, because you seem to be gettin all competitive about it or something and take my advice as an attack instead of advice. yes nomaks shit looks the same and so does mine as far as our letter structures go. BUT what it is that looks the same with yours is you seem to explore less. you just go for solid fills and an outline on top of a solid rolled background. your letter structures have FINALLY developed alot better. and your can control is just fine. so its time to kick it up a notch and find creative new ways to make your work stand out.

by the way nomak im way uglier than kyle. you gonna do somethin about it!? :hatred: :haha:

Originally posted by MarzOne@Oct 26 2004, 10:06 PM

i gathered u new him. u nomaq did a wall collab with never as did enter there. but your both 2 rela good writers dont beef on here. lol too much of it already

actually its better that you argue on a forum than on a wall. i wish i still had a picture of this shit at civic yard from a year ago. sift had a piece there and nomak crossed it out, than sift came back and crossed out nomaks shit and wrote "you thought i wouldn't?" and then nomak came back and wrote "toy" and then he came back and wrote "no your a toy!" and so on so fourth. anyways to sum it all up i wrote "grow up" over all of it. people "battling" or "beefin" on a wall is what got civic yard to look like shit. so i actually must say i encourage forum arguments

hey kyle, dont post paintings in "paper chase" jeez your such a faggot fuck go eat some lettuce you pussy!

• 2 weeks later...

i see a good improvement.

1 thing, be careful with your 3d try to keep it all the same size, see how the T in the second blue pic just disapears in the middle? then the bottom of the E also just goes tiny?...you might want to do something about that.

(might being the key word in the sentence.

Archived