bombin stories...

wreck one

out @ like 3 in the mor with a bag of paint walkin down a nabhorhood(yea) street in the heights and this cop lady rolls up besides me, and i almost ran off but the timing wasent right so i did not. but shes like have you been walking in circles talking to your self? i said not to night. then she started asking my name and shit and when i start to lie my real name came out. then she asked how old i am is said i was 19. she then asked when i was born i said 1987 like any sixteen year old would. so she tells me to stand in front of her car off to the side by this time I am freaking out and looking for a place to run but nothing looks good enuf to go for it. then she pulls up and tells me to get a I.D. card and stuff (i had one but she would take me home or to jail)(minor) she asks where I live and i say the park she tells me parks cose at 11:30 and i will be arassted if i am seen on the park so i say i can stay in the woods behind the park and shes like i dont want to know cuz then i have to look for you. then she realizes if i was born in 87 i am not 19 and i tell her did i say 87 i ment 84 and she is like o ok. and she lets me go on my way

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived