MEXICALI VANDALS

reostek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by theyt@Feb 19 2006, 01:58 AM

jajaja no mames soy el deyt y esa firma es una firma manuescrita es algo normal no seas mamon y de eso del skane simona tu y yo savemos ke no las isiste deja de mentir o te iras al infierno !! :haha:

y dime de kual deick es ke konosko komo a 3 y no se kual me dises jajajajaja !! :haha: :haha: k pedo dejen de tirar deick ke ya hay muchos jajajajajajajajajajajaja :haha:

NO MAMES DEYT SOMOS PRIMOS Y PELEANDO MEJOR YA A VAJARLE NO!!! Y ESE MURO Y ESAS FIRMAS SI LAS ISE YO Y NO DIGAS KE EL KE ESTA EN TU MEMBRECIA ES OTRO POR KE LOS 2 SAVEMOS KE ERES TU OK

:king: ESKANE ST12,NIA

:king: DEYT SA,c

:rolleyes: LOKIA V.V.

Originally posted by AM Stop@Feb 21 2006, 10:29 PM

Ay whats the good paint out their in mexico.. cause am finan head out their and i want to now wat paint is koo  to paint..

no mames, thats a big fucking stupid question, you must be at much 14 years old, or a fucking toy? but anyway you got served; look for generalpaint, master, and if you know rustoleum you can find them here in mexicali.

:gaga:

Originally posted by General Paint+Feb 22 2006, 01:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (General Paint - Feb 22 2006, 01:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AM Stop@Feb 21 2006, 10:29 PM

Ay whats the good paint out their in mexico.. cause am finan head out their and i want to now wat paint is koo  to paint..

no mames, thats a big fucking stupid question, you must be at much 14 years old, or a fucking toy? but anyway you got served; look for generalpaint, master, and if you know rustoleum you can find them here in mexicali.

[/b]

:huh2:

well the general paint its ok But the master they fuck up when you put the tops on and the rusteleum i dont know a Bout it ,and i dont understand why you served him. :clown2: .

it all depends on the city and the style your gonna do dont you think?????

Originally posted by sater3ds+Feb 23 2006, 03:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sater3ds - Feb 23 2006, 03:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by General Paint@Feb 22 2006, 01:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-AM Stop@Feb 21 2006, 10:29 PM

well the general paint its ok But the master they fuck up when you put the tops on and the rusteleum i dont know a Bout it ,and i dont understand why you served him. :clown2: .

[/b]

I think you are one 15 year old smart ass... you don't know shit about paint or graffiti, you should give up, fuckin quit for crhist's sake and do us all a favour... now you got served.

Originally posted by sater3ds+Feb 22 2006, 10:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sater3ds - Feb 22 2006, 10:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

no se ingles chaleeeeeeeeee :(

:hatred: :hatred: First of all u stupid suns of biches how in da fuck would i know they got da same fuckn paitn as they got out here in da us??? and am not even goign to mexicali motha fuckas...... only caus e i dont know about paint out their does not mean am a fuckn toy cause nigga i dont stay out their in MEXICO.. so none of ya niggas didnt serve me shit.. it jst a curious question i jst wnated to know was a good paitn brand so i wont pik da worng one get it got it good... FUCK JUAN SIN MIEDO n GENERAL PAINT A LOS DOS QUE CHINGEN A SU PUTA MADRE HIJOS DE PERRA...... so if ya nigas new that shit otu theri is diffrent then it is out here ....

Originally posted by AM Stop@Feb 23 2006, 04:13 AM

:hatred: :hatred: First of all u stupid suns of biches how in da fuck would i know they got da same fuckn paitn as they got out here in da us??? and am not even goign to mexicali motha fuckas...... only caus e i dont know about paint out their does not mean am a fuckn toy cause nigga i dont stay out their in MEXICO.. so none of ya niggas didnt serve me shit.. it jst a curious question i jst wnated to know was a good paitn brand so i wont pik da worng one get it got it good... FUCK JUAN SIN MIEDO n GENERAL PAINT A LOS DOS QUE CHINGEN A SU PUTA MADRE HIJOS DE PERRA...... so if ya nigas new that shit otu theri is diffrent then it is out here ....

Yo chill meing i was talkin to the lil dude, Sater... and don't front, we all know you are a toy.

Originally posted by AM Stop@Feb 22 2006, 09:22 PM

yo momma is mah TOY bitch.. neva a toy .. fuckn mark

Orale pinche PENDEJO!!! tu cotorreo pa otra parte, veo que si sabes Español aver si entiendes esto CHINGA TU RRE PUTA MADRE PINCHE HUJO DE PUTA!!!... o si noo FUCK YOU, YOU MOM IS BIATCH!!... :hatred: :hatred:

LOL. ;)

Originally posted by orales+Feb 22 2006, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (orales - Feb 22 2006, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Blenk@Feb 22 2006, 10:57 PM

Cual amarilla sumbado?

pues yo veo una amarilla

delas primeras wei

[/b]

Poes de los que seleccionaste yo no veo ni uno amarillo, creo que dices el

verde ;) ...

saludos a todos los HATER'S los amo :love2: ..

peace!!..

Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo+Feb 22 2006, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuanSinMiedo - Feb 22 2006, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sater3ds@Feb 23 2006, 03:19 AM

I think you are one 15 year old smart ass... you don't know shit about paint or graffiti, you should give up, fuckin quit for crhist's sake and do us all a favour... now you got served.

[/b]

POES INTELIGENTE MAS O MENOS PERO KE NO SE DE GRAFFITI ESA NI TU TE LA CREES REOS Y YA DEJA DE CAGARME EL PALO KE TAL SI ME ASES UN FAVOR Y EL KE SE CALLA EL OSIKO ERES TU???? :gaga: