AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahahaha nah these are already on the net so ill leave them

dont post the good ones tho, keep for the hush hush

dont post the good ones aye... what are you implying by that..??? take my shit off, and go grow some balls, and do your own pannels if you wanna post something.....

the only people who would post perth panels are the the people that would rock the most horrid panle wich is a shame because other writers will immediatley think of that kinda filth when they think of perth steel. the good stuff is rarely spoken off and most often unseen... which makes perth steel sooo much more sacred and mysterious!!

well said ka*m.

i have shared a cuple ov my panels which i dont think are below perth standards.

theres nothing wrong with promoting ur work to the world.

there is if it's on the internet and you live in melbourne

the only people who would post perth panels are the the people that would rock the most horrid panle wich is a shame because other writers will immediatley think of that kinda filth when they think of perth steel. the good stuff is rarely spoken off and most often unseen... which makes perth steel sooo much more sacred and mysterious!!

Get off your highhorse mate. Its only a fuckin train!

One day you'll be old and no one will give a shit.

tell us if u want any of these taken down

YES TAKE THEM DOWN AND STOP POSTING PERTH STEEL, ONCE ITS UP ON THE NET FOR 5 MINS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SAVE THEM

Whats the point of painting them if no ones going to see them you fucktard...

Who gives a shit, im sure the cops/transits/GTF have photos of them anyways so boo fucking hoo...but i spose you keep the fliks to your self so when you have your babysitters club you can bring out your photo album form under your pink fluffy matrise and show them to all your girlfriends!

That rambo is pretty fucking cool, the mach is dope aswell, when i look at sydney trains im reminded of how dope sydney is, hope to go back there soon, fingers crossed. Perth has some dope shit that rolls, its just a shame that people are so protective of what they do, but its for good reason's so i suppose they are just keeping it real, doing their thing.

just lookin thru some fliks of a festival i was at last year, and came across this, i remember seeing the guy paint but thought nothing of it, on second look i realised who it was, id met my favourite writer but i was too drunk to realise! He better go back this year haha

hhkg009je9.jpg

good lookin on some of the pans...

the photo of the 2 guys, might want to take it down as its just been inverted, hence it can be inverted again and changed back to a normal coloured image.

i dont have the program to check, but i'll just warn you just incase. considering dsg/ftg visit this site of a frequent basis.

a photo of people holding boltcutters isnt a crime anyways they arnt standing in front of a train even...???

major paranoia goin on

i just checked it myself it doesnt even go normal completely when u invert it back still looks a bit cartoony or someshit..

id be more worried about them yard shots and panels in the yard... im not from melburn but i have visited and even i can pick a couple of spots, thats where the problems at i reckon

Archived