Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that last part didnt make sense. but its funny how you dont seem to have problems flicking your own stuff and nobody elses

ooooooooooo fuck mann shit i just got told............

looka here pimp its plain and simple whats there not to get

what the fUck am i gonna get out of that shit.....nuthin!!!!!!!

im not gonna get an award for flickin the most shit

im not getting payed to flick peoples shit

thats not gonna put food on my stomache

you dont get shit ouT of it...unless "you" gettin something for it well shit let me in let me get a pice of the cake ill go buy some batteries and fill up the tank and ill give you a run for your money maybe we can tag team this shit and go all out and flick everything in sight wich shouldnt be a problem cause 1. there really aitn shit to flick in this shit hole 2. all we gotta do is follow dts gy rtl mf kids cause thats all we gonna flick cause thats all there is out there

then my post will be right under you ill make the 5 thou. mark maybe i can be an elite member.........

LMAO!!!!my own stuff....do me a favor& go out and look 4 "my stuff" good luck by the way trying to find any.......cause i never really had anything to begin with now unless you talkin bout the shit i put up on the paper chase thread a few months ago now that was "my stuff" and that wasnt really hard to find since my book is under the desk under some magz i aint had to go no were to look for that shit thats an easy lick just flip pages and snap away then post them up no hard work i aint have to drive no were thats why its easy to post up "my stuff"

but really bull shit to the side i really do it for the post i wanna be like you and have 5 thou. plus post thats why i really do this i know i got a long way to go but maybe i can do it.........

saca el polvo y el 12 de modelo...ha ha ha:lol: :lol:

nombre camarada el polvo no:tongue: ay si me rajo pero saca la hierba and now were talkin:yum: :yum: ......oh i pues tambien las frias...dont knwo bout you pero como que un 12 es bien poco :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: y nomas nos falta los corridos pesados :mexican:

Archived