Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SER

NEW INTERNATIONAL GRAFF MAG, OUT SOON

Hello,

Our first issue of our international graffiti magazine FATBUCKS will be out in 3 weeks (10.000 copies) sold world wide to limited stores.

We are allready putting together the 2nd issue & are once again asking for your help in contributing

photos for the magazine, photos from all over the world....tags-fro ups-burners-trains the lot, &

in return will mention all contributers in the mag & will help you back where possible.

Please send photos by e-mail at 300 dpi to .. ser@ntlworld.com or post them to..

Fatbucks

587 Lodge Lane

New Addington

Croydon Surrey

Cro-osb

England

Our new website will be up & running by the end of the week, so keep checking our old site for the new link...

http://mysite.freeserve.com/londonwhitetra...ash/index.jhtml

Please email or post details of graff stores so to contact about selling the mag... cheers 4 your help..

KOOL N DA GANG..

:D

ANY QUESTIONS JUST POST THEM

hahaha 'Fatbucks'. i saw you were trying to think of a name on ukhh the other day. excellent choice...

Guest sneak

where will it be available in SW london?

i want to support!

yeah 4 reel a good choice, i guess most peeps on this forum knows where it came from lol... lov it:lol:

not trying to sound like a cnut guys, but all shops that are selling it are all hush hush till last minit. but it will be sold every where.. if you do have trouble getting a copie, it will be sold on our new site that will be up next week..

Originally posted by flamincarrot

been peeping ure webshite an it looks like ure flix come from all over the web. is the mag just flix off the web?

wah hay u won a prize... wonderfull feeling wonderfull day, :lol:

any way son u got any fliks for the mag...

i know u said its hush hush where the mags gettin sold but can i take it that i will be able toget it off my local monster dealer?;) :confused:

Guest imported_Europe

This thread is in clear violation with the 12oz rules, closed, sorry.