• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

Guest pom_one

[/color]

im on here to give you back chat.

im sick of your dogshit comments, telling everyone else to sort it out and get flicking. fella this!, fella that! you on here debating something which, if your honest - too fucking scared to do properly yourself. why dont YOU sort it out and actually do some which could be considered a contribution to the scene.........coz iVE seen nothing from you.

and this thread dragged down anyway, the only good thing is the fliks people put on here. not everyone wanking over what colour someone used for border or wether or not some writers dad wears size nine trainers and having a talk about it.

PS. i dont need to speculate, i know le chat is le shit.

what the fuks a border?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pom_one+Mar 8 2006, 10:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pom_one - Mar 8 2006, 10:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Guilt Ridden@Mar 6 2006, 11:40 AM

Someone start a Newcastle Metro thread then - there's only about 50 odd flicks on the net at the moment anyway ...so once they're all posted what's everyone gonna do?

ive got 50+ newcastle steel flics sitting in my box, just havent had an excuss to scanem yet. some are real old like 91+

[/b]

Start a thread then ....I wanna see some MBS - Sick, More ...all them.

103.jpg.2ae2e82262bba78746f5d7c0b2b271e1.jpg

[/color]

im sick of your dogshit comments, telling everyone else to sort it out and get flicking. fella this!, fella that! you on here debating something which, if your honest - too fucking scared to do properly yourself. why dont YOU sort it out and actually do some which could be considered a contribution to the scene.........coz iVE seen nothing from you.

and this thread dragged down anyway, the only good thing is the fliks people put on here. not everyone wanking over what colour someone used for border or wether or not some writers dad wears size nine trainers and having a talk about it.

what the fuks a border?

ok my mistake!... a band, a one stroke or a coloured line of paint around your piece

Originally posted by yourdead+Mar 9 2006, 09:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yourdead - Mar 9 2006, 09:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY@Mar 9 2006, 08:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Mar 8 2006, 09:52 PM

what a waste of page 158 rookies...le chat has been discussed,cussed,praised many pages ago. PETEY...defensive? yup i know him,you dont,dont speculate. no back chat. I AM SLEEPING....good,keep it that way,dont drag the thread down...and for fucks sake you clowns,do something constructive,like getting you camera out,and popping a pic of your efforts on here?

well bollocks, just coz you aint seen it, doesnt mean it hasnt happend, why dont you stop wanking over how shit some cat is

[/b]

i am fully awre of the situation, i am merely toying. i havent seen any thing worth considering a contribution and i never will. like it, loathe it - cant ignore it..... I FUCKING CAN COZ ITS SHIT. HA! HA!

Loco, how old is that midlands commuter? I swear seeing stuff on them is like finding rocking horse shit! Does anyone know why the PM's aint workin?

FOR FUCKS SAKE SORT IT OUT YOU CUNTS.STOP YOUR PETTY ARGUMENTS.ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF THE OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE MEAN SHIT! THIS FORUM MUST MAKE OUR SCENE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE. FIX UP OR FUCK OFF. I'M SICK OF HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH PAGES OF USELESS AND MEANINGLESS CRAP POSTED BY ANNONYMOUS IDIOTS.

:hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden+Mar 9 2006, 05:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guilt Ridden - Mar 9 2006, 05:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pom_one@Mar 8 2006, 10:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Guilt Ridden@Mar 6 2006, 11:40 AM

Someone start a Newcastle Metro thread then - there's only about 50 odd flicks on the net at the moment anyway ...so once they're all posted what's everyone gonna do?

ive got 50+ newcastle steel flics sitting in my box, just havent had an excuss to scanem yet. some are real old like 91+

Start a thread then ....I wanna see some MBS - Sick, More ...all them.

[/b]

Yeh defo make a thread, would be good to see some old flicks.

they publishing trains again? ha ha almost sounds like i should move back to england ha ha.

Originally posted by I am swimming. Joe is sleeping.@Mar 7 2006, 06:45 AM

get that bullshit out of here dont want none of that cat from france or any of that stupid lechat shite its all bollox

that cat is a one hardcore nigga

Originally posted by Spamdaman+Mar 10 2006, 07:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spamdaman - Mar 10 2006, 07:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I am swimming. Joe is sleeping.@Mar 7 2006, 06:45 AM

get that bullshit out of here dont want none of that cat from france or any of that stupid lechat shite its all bollox

that cat is a one hardcore nigga

[/b]

i presume that is a joke.

Originally posted by CurtisWarren@Mar 9 2006, 03:23 PM

FOR FUCKS SAKE SORT IT OUT YOU CUNTS.STOP YOUR PETTY ARGUMENTS.ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF THE OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE MEAN SHIT! THIS FORUM MUST MAKE OUR SCENE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE. FIX UP OR FUCK OFF. I'M SICK OF HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH PAGES OF USELESS AND MEANINGLESS CRAP POSTED BY ANNONYMOUS IDIOTS.

:hatred: :hatred:

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers? - you twat.

if you want to speak about something good- im all ears/eyes.

Originally posted by yourdead@Feb 23 2006, 04:55 AM

i know most are clued up and arent blind but not everyone knows, no need to name that yard

and that legoland train is bollox

a train is a train .. its all about getting seen .. legoland train isnt wak.. u may think its wak but ribs n dem man r risking it there doin good plots..

Originally posted by cfc@Mar 9 2006, 10:07 PM

they publishing trains again? ha ha almost sounds like i should move back to england ha ha.

no its off the website

Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY@Mar 10 2006, 07:37 AM

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers?  - you twat.

Yea 'discuss writers etc and express opinions', fair enough if they're brought up in conversation or pictures are posted, but you came on here and out of nowhere started trying to slate the shit out of Le Chat (and others) for no reason. You've done this in other threads as well and it's not needed!

I'm not gonna stand up for Le Chat: firstly, don't know the guy, secondly, I think his stuff is alright (not claiming to be someone hardcore like you're saying he is) and thirdly, he doesn't need defending against some prat clogging up the forum for no reason.

END OF.