UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
this is not the insides thread

who gives a shit it's the insides of a UK COMMUTER TRAIN, to be fair this thread died for a while, i just wanted to get some flicks up regardless, fuck the shit-talking.

as to graf gurl skirmfirm would burn you like firelighters mate. I'm pretty sure he does have yard experience or whatever too.

who gives a shit it's the insides of a UK COMMUTER TRAIN, to be fair this thread died for a while, i just wanted to get some flicks up regardless, fuck the shit-talking.

as to graf gurl skirmfirm would burn you like firelighters mate. I'm pretty sure he does have yard experience or whatever too.

if you wanted to get flicks up why dint you post flicks of your pannels on UK COMMUTER TRAINS instead of your bombs?

if you wanted to get flicks up why dint you post flicks of your pannels on UK COMMUTER TRAINS instead of your bombs?

wit a username like mine, putting panels up is bait. and before u say so, it would get you more in trouble than insides. if it bothers you, ill post them in the insides thread too.

;)

those insides gotto be a joke right

yeah they are! well done for getting it. To be honest there's no place for slating some1 for their tags mate. they are fucking normal tags, what do you expect. belend. if you dont like them look at something else.

Archived