PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn... you're pretty pathetic. hiding under a screen name and talkin shit! kis is my homies... and prolly would kill your shit! wait a minute... you don't paint! only type tough! ha... you clown. should be sofakingqueer! and to talk shit about devi... fag!

haha,big words from cease,captain crew hopper. hows asalt feel about you fucking his girl?haha

haha,big words from cease,captain crew hopper. hows asalt feel about you fucking his girl?haha

"You should really learn how to shut your mouth!" You're putting yourself in a bad situation and will likely get hurt. I ain't asalts girl! Just so you and all these little graffiti groupies know... i've been with Cease for almost 3 years now. It's not any of ya'lls business anyway. But just had to clear things up, especially when my name is mentioned! Alot of you need to grow up and get a life! Get off your little cpu's and face reality. Life isn't all about graffiti... well not to me or my husby. hehe. He's a real man... and if you wanna meet him and see for yourself "sofakinggay"... it's not that hard to set up. But I think you don't want to, judging by these little wimpy sorry sad life comments that you only can do, on a life losing website such as this. I always insist that he don't go on here, due to all the hollywood gossip... But whatevers. So in ending this... Peace.Love.Respect... only to those who deserve it! Aloha

Lady Magi 797