PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

you my friend are a fuckin idiot. does that mean all five year olds who draw stick flowers bite too. did all you "writers" in ap get off that crack pipe yet. The one with the colorful fro and the one that used to be in te were our best customers. keep strokin them, they are fuckin american idol material.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you my friend are a fuckin idiot. does that mean all five year olds who draw stick flowers bite too. did all you "writers" in ap get off that crack pipe yet. The one with the colorful fro and the one that used to be in te were our best customers. keep strokin them, they are fuckin american idol material.

nevermind the fact it looks EXACTLY the same dumbass.

its pretty close, i'll admit that. have i seen it before? no.

thats all i wanted to hear.do you think it might of been possible that pistol had never seen the umbrellas before? just sayin i think we should just agree to disagree.pistol and i both write different stuff just so you would be happy about your "aina".besides we dont even live in hawaii anymore,haha.

banksy is dope. real political artist in many ways... but meeck wouldn't know, too busy on the hawaii dick riding train! Watch your mouth lil buddy meek... loose lips sink ships. i tried being a braddah and help you out many times. now fuck it!

nah i know about banksy and i like that he is a propaganda artist, i jocked but who hasn't???? honestly whats your problem? you just can't leave me be and let me do my own thing.. its like your obsessed or something? honestly if you want beef with me then fine whatever.