PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOM X DE = KILLAS

This destro is bonkers

DOPEPALAMS.jpg

FREE HULK

I think yall shoulda left the existing proddy before this... This production looks so unorganized. And those zebra stripes? That throws everything off... The last KIROS piece "alone" burned everything on that wall... That CABLE looks like crap compared to the DOITS that was there... Could of came harder than that!;)

I think yall shoulda left the existing proddy before this... This production looks so unorganized. And those zebra stripes? That throws everything off... The last KIROS piece "alone" burned everything on that wall... That CABLE looks like crap compared to the DOITS that was there... Could of came harder than that!;)

And what do you write mr I know what's dope and what's not?

Not to mention mr zebra stripes would smash you with one fist and then one can. DC4 is way deeper in the game than you will ever be. So seriously back up your shit talk.... Who the fuck are you???

Dude are you serious your letters look like fukn spaghetti noodles w/ some wack sauce... Did you get you reference from a pack of twizzlers pull n peels?? Your letters are busted!! Don't be mad at the truth