PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a white dang sg next to the silver nes... thats one of the first things i saw by him why you gotta lie about it. that brown roller got dissed anyway

It was a foot high shout out Nes did. Don't know why you catching feelings now anyway, that was like a year ago. Doesn't need to be discussed any further. Next time one of us sees you you can explain your case and pop shit and apologize again.

i like all th3 beef on hea. shows hawaii hasnt changed much when it comes to that. AF still on top when it comes to graff out there. tonk and beak puttin in mad work. some new heads i see daks n endr some dope stuff not exactly great shit, but putting in work props props. and of course all the fools that are talking shit on this forum all suck as much as the next guy. ie SG and aklaim. and RADS who occasionally tags something but has more 12oz posts then tags running. keep it real oahu and for all u true heads keep doing your thing. and for all of you that talk on 12oz more then u put in work do your self a favor pawn your computer buy some paint and batu, and see how much work youll put in in a matter of days.

i like all th3 beef on hea. shows hawaii hasnt changed much when it comes to that. AF still on top when it comes to graff out there. tonk and beak puttin in mad work. some new heads i see daks n endr some dope stuff not exactly great shit, but putting in work props props. and of course all the fools that are talking shit on this forum all suck as much as the next guy. ie SG and aklaim. and RADS who occasionally tags something but has more 12oz posts then tags running. keep it real oahu and for all u true heads keep doing your thing. and for all of you that talk on 12oz more then u put in work do your self a favor pawn your computer buy some paint and batu, and see how much work youll put in in a matter of days.

Ha RADS is more up then you would think just because we don't post our pictures all over the internet doesn't necessarily mean we are not painting on the regular. why don't you take your own advice and take a trip around town then you will see what i'm talking about. get off your apple