PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha everyone always hates on aklaim, understandable. but i dig that dudes rollers. something hes good at. do more of those bra and you might not get hated on as much probably not tho its in hawaiis nature to hate on everyones shit. no matter who u r in hawaii someones hating on you. thats just the game out hea. as for the people doin the hatin tho they usually no one special. so tell um to suck a boto. and no not a glass boto hawaiians. eh do your scene a favor and shut up let the graffiti talk let the bull shit walk.

-king kalakaua

ha everyone always hates on aklaim, understandable. but i dig that dudes rollers. something hes good at. do more of those bra and you might not get hated on as much probably not tho its in hawaiis nature to hate on everyones shit. no matter who u r in hawaii someones hating on you. thats just the game out hea. as for the people doin the hatin tho they usually no one special. so tell um to suck a boto. and no not a glass boto hawaiians. eh do your scene a favor and shut up let the graffiti talk let the bull shit walk.

-king kalakaua

ARTISTIC faggot go do what you always do and go be the graff groupie you are and go find a new big writer, suck his dick, suck up to him, be his bitch , and then go tell everone whos dick your on NOW.TRUTH HURTS hows the ego feeling:lol: :scrambled: :rolleyes: :cool: :p

CCCparty

"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor. Once adults become involved, it is plain and simple cyber-harassment or cyberstalking. Adult cyber-harassment or cyberstalking is NEVER called cyberbullying.

stop that shit and just post pics IMG_0737.jpg25648_360926063909_551658909_361516.jpg

ARTISTIC faggot go do what you always do and go be the graff groupie you are and go find a new big writer, suck his dick, suck up to him, be his bitch , and then go tell everone whos dick your on NOW.TRUTH HURTS hows the ego feeling:lol: :scrambled: :rolleyes: :cool: :p

CCCparty

ha my ego feels fine brah considering you had to make a new account to diss me. do me a favor and ride my dick sum more CockCockCock party i like wen you talk shit. sounds like you think im goner? hahaHAHAHAH:lol: dude come on u serious? haha

ha my ego feels fine brah considering you had to make a new account to diss me. do me a favor and ride my dick sum more CockCockCock party i like wen you talk shit. sounds like you think im goner? hahaHAHAHAH:lol: dude come on u serious? haha

goners been know for king of COCK SUCKING hes on aklaims nuts now though for sure

: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like you think im goner:rolleyes: