PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in my opinion. do something shitty and build on it. if i wanna see poses style ill click his page. in that case if i wanna see any MSK style ill go to l a. its already been done. change it up or AT LEAST tweak it up and take it to another level or dimension. fuck all this trendy shit been there seen that

im suprised nobody gets sscoldings from their friends... hey.. thats starting to look like msk.. how about you change something about that?

whats funny is that the guys that are biting were super shitty before they started biting. some people are just copy machines.. some have style. game recognize game

haha i know right. wherees ur manners! lol

dont get me wrong.MSK, i feel are some of the biggest biters on earth. but what they did was take different styles from all over. revok isnt from LA.,, he's from memphis area isnt he? but they get away with it cause they're msk. if you painted with a brush it was lame until msk did it. but really... LTS has been doing it for decades.

when it comes to hardcore biting.. its kinna played. "thats great!! you know how to do that just like THEY do. imagie that kinna power and mix it up with what you would do."

graffiti/piecing has unlimited possibilities. this was bing explored in the 90's. keep on exploring... some of you biters got talent. smoke some pot and draw.. stop lookin at the msk thread for a while. create a new hawaiian style. if you flown here... no need.. just stick with that mainland style..lol

we should hold more functions for peaceful piecing. more shows at palama would be nice.. instead of a battle.. paint a mural that those people in stuck in traffic will awwe at.

bumbai the WAVE comes and wipes everything away