PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah is this cake from the bay? This mothafucka is up

Yes, TKO Family worldwide just got back from the island in September. Seriously thinking

of getting shit popping out there on some takeover shit. So many spots to hit, so many

bitches to run through. I love it out there, just chill with the gum bumpping on the net.

Shit makes you look hella toy, and fucks up the scene. Let the streets do the talking...

The Knight Owls / They Know 09...

Yes, TKO Family worldwide just got back from the island in September. Seriously thinking

of getting shit popping out there on some takeover shit. So many spots to hit, so many

bitches to run through. I love it out there, just chill with the gum bumpping on the net.

Shit makes you look hella toy, and fucks up the scene. Let the streets do the talking...

The Knight Owls / They Know 09...

hahaha! get the fuck outta here with your take over shit! I hate you cocky fuckin mainland fools thinkin you somebody, comin to our state or island and going over the locals shit! just because you in a big reputable crew, don't mean you better than anybody else. Because to us locals... you come visit and be tourist and shit... hit up a little... then dip! then we take back what's ours! same as if we was in your hood. There's only a few guys that I respect from the states and consider this there second home... skew, kiros, and some others. Hope you understand what i'm saying! Don't jump on our thread and think you king dingaling homie! Cuz you in the wrong terrortory! get it! CeaseMonstah.Ua.De'k.Lv. "grown here... not flown here"

hahaha! get the fuck outta here with your take over shit! I hate you cocky fuckin mainland fools thinkin you somebody, comin to our state or island and going over the locals shit! just because you in a big reputable crew, don't mean you better than anybody else. Because to us locals... you come visit and be tourist and shit... hit up a little... then dip! then we take back what's ours! same as if we was in your hood. There's only a few guys that I respect from the states and consider this there second home... skew, kiros, and some others. Hope you understand what i'm saying! Don't jump on our thread and think you king dingaling homie! Cuz you in the wrong terrortory! get it! CeaseMonstah.Ua.De'k.Lv. "grown here... not flown here"

this is why hawaii sucks, guys like this who think theyre monuments in hawaii. think again cease.

hawaii sucks because of you! hone oner... hahaha! you got no creditability to say shit. this is our island and we run this mother fucker! but I won't waste my breath or time on you... you always got something to say! fuck it. we'll meet one day... happy halloween to all... keak da sneak and others sat.31st halloween @ black diamond nightclub... should come down and chill hone-y...lol

hawaii sucks because of you! hone oner... hahaha! you got no creditability to say shit. this is our island and we run this mother fucker! but I won't waste my breath or time on you... you always got something to say! fuck it. we'll meet one day... happy halloween to all... keak da sneak and others sat.31st halloween @ black diamond nightclub... should come down and chill hone-y...lol

your island? cuz youre hawaiian right? youre still a boy in mans world friend.and you had nothing but oppurtunity to meet me when i lved in mills.

your island? cuz youre hawaiian right? youre still a boy in mans world friend.and you had nothing but oppurtunity to meet me when i lved in mills.

by the way, cease is soooooooooo original(cease msk,check him out. ). and really,UA? ever heard of this guy seen?hes pretty new so i geuss you havent.its funny that you think youre making moves out there on your little island.

Hawaiian all the way buddy! Whatever homie... keep yappin! what you write? so we can do this properly. or you know what.... just pm me! I take pride in this little rock called home. I keep it true to the island and anyone from it. no matter where you from! ask around about me, before you start bumpin your gums! Fuck it. Just suck it easy.........

Since you want to talk greezy, I dont respect anyone except Tonk, some AF, & 24k.

I was showing the island love because thats what was shown to me, but if you think

I cant King your island in a week than your smoking ice homie. TKO originally stood

for Takeover thats what I meant by the comment. Not saying Im going to disrepect

anyone, or the land. Homie if you seen me in real life you would bow down like everyone

else I've come across in this game. I guess if I decide to make a chapter out there you can

appologize and that will be that. I dont hold grudges against E thugs... Or Toys!

Much love to everyone out there, my bad fucking up the thread...