PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thatta way to admit youre a biter. then again youre crew name is also a bite. adding a k didnt do a thing.

really didnt admit anything. Just posted up tha 2 pics of both of tha hands 2 show i wuznt. But hey thanx 4 goin back a coupla pages n fetchin that for me buddy. U must really care. :)

AHAHA you comparing me to asalt now im flattered.. show me one asalt piece that looks like that...i freestyled that piece just like i freestyle every piece i do. if i were to bite on asalt it would look a lot better than that.. and thanks for reposting it again :)

dam saym you got GOOD! i guess you can give everyone pointers since your in the 7th letter:D

sayme.jpg

saymee.jpg

ssaym.jpg

:lol:

HAHAHAHAH yuppps 7th letter thats me, first of all my style looks nothing like that. this is so funny coming from a guy who writes "SAVER". check yourself you fucking clown

haha really AKLAME quit kidding yourself, maybe you should quit. honestly you have the most toy style ive ever seen, everyone hates you (besides etk) and your arabian toy followers. you and your crew dont even come close to me and my crews. 0 dues hahahhaha wow you are so funny, just because i dont self promo to try get fame off the internet means 0 dues? okay but what do i know i should get up like you do the one letter "a" bomb. bra YOU DA LEGEND IN HAWAII.