PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graff comes from the mainland give some respect to that

graf has been around longer than the mainland.. give respect to dat.. besides.. im not dishin out respect to a guy that came down and lost cool points with ever writer he affiliated himself with down here. lol DETR VICIOUS...cool guy when you first meet him, but woah whata fuckin haole..lol big ups captain cook.

detr would werk you

lol that haole was shakin in his boots ! he's not from here.. he made like this was the mainland and failed. he did get up though.. i'll give him that, but im not gonna keep him in MY hawaiian history books. if so.. captain cook returns! shouda cook cook bra!:lol:

i know this negativity isnt good, but its sad to see so much people giving respect to someone who pretty much hates the islands.. some of the first words out of his mouth to me was about how it sucks on the islands.. im sure he had a good time

you should be called the gay king.for sucking dick:scrambled:

i feel like clearing something up. I am klevr, this is my one and only skreen name i have ever used. "artistic" is an imposter claiming to be me. this is flattering but inappropriate. i am a boss and do big things but i did not get to this point by sounding like a jackass online. notice all the flicks of my shit online are from other people and locating any dialoge i have authentically wrote is close to impossible to find.i dont think "artisitic" is goner either. i kick it tough with goner. and if i find out it is you goner god damnit im gonna fuck you up. BKF nigga!