PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who called anything a proddy?

at least came proper at a spot that most seem to afraid to.

and yea this thread kinda is a joke, because there aren't hardly any writers holding it down anymore! we're just trying to do our part.

what the fuck hawaii?? let's get back out there and paint!

and yea this thread kinda is a joke, because there aren't hardly any writers holding it down anymore! we're just trying to do our part.

Oh we paint, and there's writers still holding it down. Posting Flicks doesn't mean your holding it done:lol: , as long your doing your own thing and maintaining. Ps Fuck the Fame:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........:D ps Internet Poison:lol:

Fade who? Never heard of em... But I guess you live up to the name... You can't hold anything down if you never started... And I never said there wasn't anyone still doing it... This thread is a misconception of what the scene is realistically... Look at me painting in my back yard... Give me my dap and lets see how much props I'll get so I feel like I'm part of something... Honestly I'd prefer to see a street tag than this...