SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by UkAntFade@Dec 22 2005, 03:09 AM

The things i could tell u about dope homie.....i aint in to piecing or the pretty shit im in to 2 color bubble letters that go over 8 color pieces i dont give a fuck, why dont u ask dope if u know him he will tell u a nice story about us macing that fool beatin his ass writing IKON on his motha fuckin forehead and takin pictures......this could be u just wait im so fed up with u pussy ass wannabe down taggers thinkin your new school bit ass style is tight.....let me tell u something i did like 7 one liners over sorry ass yck and nyce today and u gonna say i dont get up ive dissed anything ive ever seen of rtb's,304's,yck,doep,fame,and anybody else i have funk with!!!!!fuck"em alll....

dumb ass spreading jelousy....you got san jo fever...jack off on the party line it will make you feel better

Fade and Playa r on sumhighschool High in the sky shit.......One of u's is a rich fuck got moms and pops paying your way, be slick get your shit and quit trying to be down with those Running Till Broke, i dont know your little "gangster" homie with the mace but thats some bitch shit, it's the odd couple, one hoody and richboy. One wants to be down and up, the other on some hood wannabe shit. Go get a job momma's boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! i let my broken ass teeth do no talking, i'll see u soon enough revolving doors and five sided fistagons! u do the math bin laden.......

IM sorry An1, but that Grow makes your 3rd grade styles look like, well "3rd grade". You know, I thought by now you would have at least moved up to high school or taken a class, read a book, or fucken something to improve your garbage, but you havent. Honestly if i were you, i would hate on others too. Well, i would more than likely kill myself for talking all this bullshit on the net and being a jelous ass clown. Stop hating on the people you really look up to deep down inside. Take a step back and pay attention to whats really going down.

By the way, any pussy can use mace.

Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Dec 22 2005, 01:09 PM

An1 use Rusto black and Rusto white in the rain.

Theres your two color lesson for the day.

ALL YOU wkt FAGS TAKE OUT YOUR NOTE PADS, AND PENCILS, AND START TAKING TIPS FROM CRAZY LEGS OH YEAH BY THE WAY GOOD COME BACK. BETTER YET I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THOSE SPOTS WERE I TOLD YOU CAUSE THERE STILL RUNNIN EXCEPT THE 101 SHOT, AND GO DISS THEM SO WE CAN GO BACK, AND DISS YOU FUCKS, AND AFTER HAVE YOU DUMB FUCKN LEVAS NOT DISS US BACK. DO I REALLY HAVE TO POST PICTURES OF THOSE SPOTS SO IT CAN RING A BELL?

Originally posted by GROW+Dec 22 2005, 08:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GROW - Dec 22 2005, 08:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Dec 21 2005, 02:41 PM

stay spectating fool rela haha burns his face with crank pipes

no name faggots we got nothing to prove to toys like you rela you are a nobody learn how to tag before you type ok son and anyone else hatin rep your crew and be scared werever you go in the bay . rtb has rocked our shit and burned us haha faggots wont last WE KEEP TURFIN and we beat you little high schoolers up which is sad and we are sorry for hurting you so bad your mom was probly really worried about you.

HMMMM....... 1. LAST TIME I REMEMBERED YOU KIDS HIT THE 101, AND WE DISS IT IT RIGHT, THEN YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME BACK, AND DISS IT RIGHT, STOP ME IF IM WRONG THEN YOU HAD " NO COCKS" COME, AND DISS US CAUSE YOU SO CALL "BOMBERS" COULDN'T DO IT RIGHT

2. SECOND SPOT LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS OFF MONTEREY MEMBER WE DID A RTB FILL-IN THEN YUCK CAME, AND DISS IT CAUSE REALLY HES THE ONLY ONE IN" wE kANT tAG". YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT SPOT? WE DISSED HES SHIT THE SAME NIGHT.

3. HMMMMM.... THE THIRD SPOT WAS LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS THAT TRUCK THAT TYER HIT UP YOU KNOW THE ONE BY DENNY'S MEMBER HE WROTE FUCK wkt LIKE I SAID AGIAN yuck IS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT CREW THAT PUTS IN WORK<<<<<<"NOT REALLY" ANYWAYS HE DISS IT, WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW IROK DISSED IT, AND HAS ANY ONE DISS IT BACK? HMMMM........ NO I DONT THINK SO. SO I SUGGEST ALL YOU RICH KIDS FROM CAMPBELL STAY IN THE HEART OF CAMPBELL, AND STOP WASTE'N PAINT.

-GROW

P.S ANYONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.

[/b]

rich kids from cambell i will correct you . grow ??????? who are you? oh yes ur the one who left your homies for dead at that party real gangster rtb keep it up keep bombing its good do as much stuff as you can for the next six months then get caught or get a girl pregnant[as if]and quit writing its ok we got beef in san jo nothing we cant handle u guys are pussys and in no time wont do graff but like i said its ok its just graffitti u can pretend to be hard on here its ok ITS GOOD TO BE RICH BUT WILL U LET ME KNO WHO IN WKT IS SO I CAN GET A LOAN IM DRAWIN A BLANK? everyone lives on there own and either gots dead end jobs or makes paper the old fashion way but wuts money gotta do with you faggots runnin wen u see us?

PEACE keep hiding or im me and will set up a meeting to get this all handled .

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Dec 22 2005, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Dec 22 2005, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GROW@Dec 22 2005, 08:33 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Dec 21 2005, 02:41 PM

stay spectating fool rela haha burns his face with crank pipes

no name faggots we got nothing to prove to toys like you rela you are a nobody learn how to tag before you type ok son and anyone else hatin rep your crew and be scared werever you go in the bay . rtb has rocked our shit and burned us haha faggots wont last WE KEEP TURFIN and we beat you little high schoolers up which is sad and we are sorry for hurting you so bad your mom was probly really worried about you.

HMMMM....... 1. LAST TIME I REMEMBERED YOU KIDS HIT THE 101, AND WE DISS IT IT RIGHT, THEN YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME BACK, AND DISS IT RIGHT, STOP ME IF IM WRONG THEN YOU HAD " NO COCKS" COME, AND DISS US CAUSE YOU SO CALL "BOMBERS" COULDN'T DO IT RIGHT

2. SECOND SPOT LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS OFF MONTEREY MEMBER WE DID A RTB FILL-IN THEN YUCK CAME, AND DISS IT CAUSE REALLY HES THE ONLY ONE IN" wE kANT tAG". YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT SPOT? WE DISSED HES SHIT THE SAME NIGHT.

3. HMMMMM.... THE THIRD SPOT WAS LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS THAT TRUCK THAT TYER HIT UP YOU KNOW THE ONE BY DENNY'S MEMBER HE WROTE FUCK wkt LIKE I SAID AGIAN yuck IS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT CREW THAT PUTS IN WORK<<<<<<"NOT REALLY" ANYWAYS HE DISS IT, WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW IROK DISSED IT, AND HAS ANY ONE DISS IT BACK? HMMMM........ NO I DONT THINK SO. SO I SUGGEST ALL YOU RICH KIDS FROM CAMPBELL STAY IN THE HEART OF CAMPBELL, AND STOP WASTE'N PAINT.

-GROW

P.S ANYONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.

rich kids from cambell i will correct you . grow ??????? who are you? oh yes ur the one who left your homies for dead at that party real gangster rtb keep it up keep bombing its good do as much stuff as you can for the next six months then get caught or get a girl pregnant[as if]and quit writing its ok we got beef in san jo nothing we cant handle u guys are pussys and in no time wont do graff but like i said its ok its just graffitti u can pretend to be hard on here its ok ITS GOOD TO BE RICH BUT WILL U LET ME KNO WHO IN WKT IS SO I CAN GET A LOAN IM DRAWIN A BLANK? everyone lives on there own and either gots dead end jobs or makes paper the old fashion way but wuts money gotta do with you faggots runnin wen u see us?

PEACE keep hiding or im me and will set up a meeting to get this all handled .

[/b]

LET ME CORRECT YOU, YOU FUCKN PYSA THAT CLAIMS THATS HE'S DOWN. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I GOT KICKED OUT THE HOUSE YOU DUMB FUCK. IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT THIS SHIT GETS OLD REAL FAST. KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ONLINE YOU FUCKN SURATA

"LET ME CORRECT YOU, YOU FUCKN PYSA THAT CLAIMS THATS HE'S DOWN. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I GOT KICKED OUT THE HOUSE YOU DUMB FUCK. IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT THIS SHIT GETS OLD REAL FAST. KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ONLINE YOU FUCKN SURATA"

LOL........U gotta be kidding me....GROW that was u that night at my house on curtner and ur gonna claim that im straight from campbell just cause i moved here.....man u got alot comin to u lil kid if i remeber correctly u got kicked out sooooooooo my homies yuck and think smash on your friends and this is all true and u know it!!!!!!U were a lil bitch that night all 5"5 of yah come talk to me when your in the heavyweights son........and for the rest of yah FUCK U TOO!!!

An1 IM just trying to help a nigga out. I know its hard to take advice from another, but I think its time for you to swallow your pride and come to realize - you suck - Its alright you like graffiti and want to do it, but it doesnt give you the right to come on this board and talk shit like your king kong. You think cause your big and you beat up high school kid your tough and your on some high level. IM sorry, but you cant come out of timbuck 2 doing what you do and expect anyone to have respect for you.

Yesm, you should really think about talking to your boy and start agreeing with what IM saying. You know its true and you know the same shit gos for you. You cant help it, neither can AN1. This is just some shit your going to have to deal with while trying to get to the next level. You need to stop hating on other cause they got there before you. Everyone gos through it, your crew is just taking a lot longer.

Question.

An1 your a big guy right?

Why spray some kid with mace if your so big and such a hard ass?

A high school kid at that.

I dont get it?

Originally posted by TRUEBLU@Dec 22 2005, 05:34 PM

Fade and Playa r on sumhighschool High in the sky shit.......One of u's is a rich fuck got moms and pops paying your way, be slick get your shit and quit trying to be down with those Running Till Broke, i dont know your little "gangster" homie with the mace but thats some bitch shit, it's the odd couple, one hoody and richboy. One wants to be down and up, the other on some hood wannabe shit. Go get a job momma's boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! i let my broken ass teeth do no talking, i'll see u soon enough revolving doors and five sided fistagons! u do the math bin laden.......

Application denyed you skinny whiteboy eminem talking a whole grip on the net

" I know u still paint G. U gotta be twice as

addicted than me!! What do I gotta do

2 get on R10??? get it tatted

hit shots. whatever. I'm game! "

Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Dec 23 2005, 08:40 PM

An1 IM just trying to help a nigga out. I know its hard to take advice from another, but I think its time for you to swallow your pride and come to realize - you suck - Its alright you like graffiti and want to do it, but it doesnt give you the right to come on this board and talk shit like your king kong. You think cause your big and you beat up high school kid your tough and your on some high level. IM sorry, but you cant come out of timbuck 2 doing what you do and expect anyone to have respect for you.

Yesm, you should really think about talking to your boy and start agreeing with what IM saying. You know its true and you know the same shit gos for you. You cant help it, neither can AN1. This is just some shit your going to have to deal with while trying to get to the next level. You need to stop hating on other cause they got there before you. Everyone gos through it, your crew is just taking a lot longer.

Question.

I dont get it?

SAVE THAT SHIT FOR CLOUT NIGGA

:gaga:

Originally posted by MRNOBODY+Dec 23 2005, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MRNOBODY - Dec 23 2005, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrazyLegs@Dec 23 2005, 08:40 PM

Question.

I dont get it?

SAVE THAT SHIT FOR CLOUT NIGGA

:gaga:

[/b]

Wrong crew, wrong person MrNobody.

I like how you come out the cuts though.

I miss reading all your kick ass comments and stories.

I was wondering if you wouldnt mind taking out AN1 someday soon. I think you two would make a great tag team couple out on the street. You both like beating up high school kids and spraying people with mace. Well, at least from what i read, from what you two post. Either way you two should hook up and take over the Bay. I know there are many of jr. high and high school kids out there you two still can beat up on and take lunch money from. You both like two color bubble letter and 40's of old E. Its a match made in heaven.

Originally posted by truesnvogues+Dec 23 2005, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Dec 23 2005, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MRNOBODY@Dec 23 2005, 05:11 PM

PUNK ASS WHITE BOY PUSHING 105 CRYING OVER HOES AND JOCKING KINGS

ASK YO HIPPY HOE  BOUT O BEFORE YOU GO RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH

Hey AIDS infeasted fagget. shout your mouth, your a bitch...

fuckn toy... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Funkn loser :haha:

[/b]

HWY 17

YOUSA RUNNA

Originally posted by MRNOBODY+Dec 23 2005, 07:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MRNOBODY - Dec 23 2005, 07:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by truesnvogues@Dec 23 2005, 09:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MRNOBODY@Dec 23 2005, 05:11 PM

PUNK ASS WHITE BOY PUSHING 105 CRYING OVER HOES AND JOCKING KINGS

ASK YO HIPPY HOE  BOUT O BEFORE YOU GO RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH

Hey AIDS infeasted fagget. shout your mouth, your a bitch...

fuckn toy... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Funkn loser :haha:

HWY 17

YOUSA RUNNA

[/b]

Sorry wrong man.

snitch

Ok......Lets set some shit straight.....

1.Basement...i know u know where i stay sooooo come through any time sucka and get rode on again!!!!

2.Beating up on Lil ass deop was when i was 15 and i didnt mace him or hit him i just took pics my boy IKON did.....

3.If its a lil ass high school kids that wants run there mouth im goin to be the one to shut it for them!!!!!

4.If u acually think that grow shit is tight....wow i could give of fuck what u think of my shit if u think that is tight....obvisouly o have no taste!!!!

Soooooooo till next time....suck my fat dick.....and FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!

Archived