new milwaukee stuff

jeremydawg

Guest rob deer
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PaintedSteel

oh you mean that day you were chillin with the workers... and told them we were in the yard takin flixs of graffiti...

snitches

i don't waiste time talking sh!t. i tell it how it is.

that yard worker was cool. I don't have to sneak into the yard. Its all about how you approach folks.

I'm talking about when we were in the yard flicking, then here come (toy) pase & entor with their cameras asking if we write. ya'll been going over sh!t. -which i could care less.

so at that point why didn't you address you concern.

If you wanna get whooped - then that on you.

All i said is ya'll wack, running around wonderland pooping all over.

If you don't see but a few fr8s that means they're moving.

Don't think your tough cuz big ZOKS went out with ya'll for a few trips.

Fight or Paint........your decision.

and to hahahaha- if you've been out of school for 6yrs. maybe think about going back. Use some structure in you message. Cus I don't understand half of what you say. who the fuck are you. self-claimed king. show -n- prove.:D

toys....what i dont understand is you dissed me, the beef was with me entor faggot-okay-approach me then-its not on me its on you with your homemade tatoos.

your a badass right?? your dope right??-why when your TRY to diss me its a line threw my train not PIECE OKAY NO FUCKING PIECE OVER IT?!!?!?!?!-WHY i know why, cause your toy....burn me then.

like i need to get caught up putting tags in a city where city graffiti does not exist-think about it its noy new york here-again another thought out of a toys brain.

sorry i got in ack like in 96-shit i missed try outs in 95 toy. your weak put it down guy.

oh you mean that day you were chillin with the workers... and told them we were in the yard takin flixs of graffiti...

snitches

yeah we were your right, call me a snitch i will fucking punch your fucking glasses in your face and cause major damage to your eyes fat ass-got it.....fuck this shit lets just do this, next time i see you i am gonna roll on you.

overweight fucking pig.

it shouldnt be pase it should be pig

you guys need to just stop and think about all this for a minute... im for real... first of all... idle your nothing, your a fuckin pussy, look at you... and for bster, talking about homeade tatoos, looks whats on your leg... that weak ass bster tag... i dont even have any tats...

and you guys didnt say shit that time in the yard... i did all the talkin... that wack ass kid idle kept walkin (shows how much your down for your guys).... come correct... cause i know when i see you fags, i will....

say no more, like you said leave it till we see you....

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

i don't waiste time talking sh!t. i tell it how it is.

that yard worker was cool. I don't have to sneak into the yard. Its all about how you approach folks.

I'm talking about when we were in the yard flicking, then here come (toy) pase & entor with their cameras asking if we write. ya'll been going over sh!t. -which i could care less.

so at that point why didn't you address you concern.

If you wanna get whooped - then that on you.

All i said is ya'll wack, running around wonderland pooping all over.

If you don't see but a few fr8s that means they're moving.

Don't think your tough cuz big ZOKS went out with ya'll for a few trips.

Fight or Paint........your decision.

and to hahahaha- if you've been out of school for 6yrs. maybe think about going back. Use some structure in you message. Cus I don't understand half of what you say. who the fuck are you. self-claimed king. show -n- prove.:D

what are you talkin about i need to go back to school i'm in school everyday cuz the streets is my school anyways read what you wrote alot of the shit you said i dont understand as for when we were in the yard you never said nothin you'll know that and we know that and if you think your a king in this graff game man i dont even know what to say to that as for bster look at your shit from the wall to the trains your style doesnt even change the letters the 3-d all of it is the same and if youve been doin graff sence 96 how come nobody knows you everytime i talk with a writer and ask them different things and if your name comes up all they say is ya i think i heard of that kid come on now thats 7 years in this shit and thats fucked up when people in your own town all they can say is ya i think i heard of him it should be ya that kid rocks shit i see that kids shit everywhere but anyways its whatever you guys want to battle we can who vs who we each can do two things if you want entor vs bster while pase vs idel then we can do idel vs entor then bster vs pase if you want doesnt matter to me let me know

this post was pointless... stop saying where spots are at...

>>>>>>>>>>>..I cant WAIT 2 see PASES FACE MEETING MY BOULDER SIZED FIST'S,IM PISSED OFF NOW FUK THIS SHIT,DIS CRACKER IS ABOUT TO MEET .................THE -N O R M A L - ONE.

ARMY OF WANGSTERS!!!!! YOU RAN!

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

A.rmy O.f W.angsters

Wow didn't know you were so frightened peeling off like you did, and Entor you didn't have to jump on the outbound fr8, no

one expected you to run away from 1 ACK. There was 2 of yous. Were you trying to get a free ride to MPLS?

Or is it your bark is more vicious then your bit.

L.ittle T.winkie P.uffs

L.ittle T.oys P.ussies

A.nals O.pen W.ide

you ain't sh!t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORMAL is looking for yu:king:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived