new milwaukee stuff

jeremydawg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

first of all... the only 12oz name i got is PaintedSteel, ask your boy sone... get your shit right... so that means all that shit wasnt me, but now that you brang me in this... be ready for your shit to get dissed again... its whatever... im not even gonna say anything to you anymore till i see you...

highschool, you pussy ive been out of highschool for like three years now... and by the way xcntadg aint anything... all i got to say is FUCK xcntadg... the only one thats good in your crew is aqua and alcept... other wise you guys aint got shit... no walls, no streets, just two or three freights... you need to go walk around and look places cause aowltp's been doin shit, and i know im still doin shit... fuck you fuck xc nta adg and who ever gets involved.. meet at the spot today its whatever... you pussy... im calling you out... ill pull your card quik... ill even leave my name...

pase

Originally posted by beestur.

LAST FUCKING TIME I SAY THIS SHIT:

FUCK THE WHOLE AOW LTP CREW-FUCK YOU- ACK NTA XC RUN THIS SHIT-WE RUN THE CITY WE KNOW ALL WRITERS HERE YOU MUTHERFUCKERS ARE SOME YOUNG HIGHSCHOOL FUCKS, WERE GROWN MEN THAT HAVE BEEN PAINTING IN THIS CITY SHIT, SOME SINCE IT STARTED IF YOU MUTHER FUCKERS WANT BEEF THIS AINT INTERNET TALK I SENT PASE THE EMAILS TELLING HIM WHATS UP I SEE HIM IN THE 43RD YARD AND HE SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT IT? BUT HE FELT SO THREATENED??? YEAH BULLSHIT? AND ABOVE HERE^^^ WHAT HAPPEN THE FIRST TIME TOY? FUCK YOU YOU KNOW WHERE WE ROLL YOU KNOW WHERE WE STAY U GOT THE EMAIL ADDRESSES DO IT THEN, EMAIL US WELL FIGHT ALL YOU HEAD UP IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT. FUCK YOU

BSTER-

a ? how can you run the city if you guys have no tags no where no bombs no where no freeway spots i dont understand all you have is like 4 trains and a pic here and there i think it takes a little more then that to run the city and how are you going to bring your hole crew into it when it ownly concerns you and your guy idel but anyways i see more tags by clue when he was xc then both of you put together and that dude was xc for like what 2 months thats sad when your in a crew for the longest and someone just joins and they rock more shit then you you guys ( idel and bster ) why are you depending on your crew members for your beef thats sad your a type of person that when your by your self and you see someone that you have beef with youll run like tupac said you aint shit without your homeboyz there ownly like a head full of people that are good in your 3 crews and guess what your not one of those people and sorry ive been out of highschool for like 6 years now so you should get your facts straight ive rocked this city a couple times so dont try and tell me what im about and just to let you know cuz your to dum to figure it out this is ????????????? not yet

Guest rob deer

adg! noodle's a snitch?

let your graffiti insecurities fly guys.

start reciting all your teacher's names from kindergarden up until your boners go down.

:confused:

we didnt say anything what are you talkin about this is what happened we seen each other then bster asked pase what he wrote and he told him then you asked me what i wrote and i told you and all you said was oh and if you had beef with us befor that then why did bster start hitin up a train with pase and why didnt you say somethimg about the beef ?

i know 1 thing tho, if i seen someome that was bombin over me i would of said something about it... one more thing you shouldnt jock your own crew members no matter how long they been around.... and if you havent learned anything from all the other beefs weve had is that it doesnt matter who you are weve had beef with xc befor and. all i know is that i like beef its what keeps me on my toes and you think know that we have beef with you were going to go run and hide ha thats funny...

let me edit this shit right quick i more thing were you in ack when it started, did you help get ack were its at now if no to both those then shut the fuck up

Archived