Bad.NewsBears...in.Breaking.Training...

Guest soneMILWwi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by gary glitter

what is the point of wasting film on toys?

maybe its digital, but i dont know. aye...

Guest gary glitter

i think people should be more bias in their postings, whats the point of posting bad graffiti? i understand flicking toy pieces if your putting together a "toy" album to laugh at with your bros, but otherwise, whats the point?

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by gary glitter

i think people should be more bias in their postings, whats the point of posting bad graffiti? i understand flicking toy pieces if your putting together a "toy" album to laugh at with your bros, but otherwise, whats the point?

i take a digital picture of a lot of crap, but i dont really care. maybe i will make some weak nerd happy to have his shit posted. you know u have to do some sort of good deed here and there. but who knows a toy that is posted today can be a freight killa in a few years. and then when they are good can always say... " i remember when sone posted an old piece this cat did. im glad he did it." to quote un-quote gary glitter in 2 maybe 3 years. in conclusion i do it because i am a weiro.

crazywhiteboy414@aol.com

Archived