SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

yo wtf ! is this a chat room now..dont nobody care about don.one .hop off his dick ,u acting like this dude is fuck ja in the city homie getting his work out there. mother fuckers writeing people names on here and shit .lil suspect if u ask me '' cop.. talking about u gunna take homie out the game .and u probly dont even write if u knew this game right ud play ya cards right ...@ upstatetourist

8289973824_9e978bc270.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny seeing king DB and DONONE calling out ZEUS and ASCK two dudes who put in 10x the work and have actually made it look nice

but in all honestly schenectady is the most pointless place to ever bomb

COLTS and OFUK throw up 2 pieces and a week later is gets scribbled on

RAD and TRIKES rock 2 beautiful high way shiners and with in the next day theres a small black blob right in the middle of it

MELEE rocks a roller and its buffed within a week

yo DB u really wanna be king?

DSCF1117.gif

crawl out past RAWONE(RIP) and CROOKS and throw ur two letters up

also RIP to the other piece of history that this city once had, first piece of graffiti that ever caught my eye back in the early 90s as a kid

hebeSFL.jpg

thanks DON ur the man!

Now that train box has some awful donone garbage on.

yo wtf ! is this a chat room now..dont nobody care about don.one .hop off his dick ,u acting like this dude is fuck ja in the city homie getting his work out there. mother fuckers writeing people names on here and shit .lil suspect if u ask me '' cop.. talking about u gunna take homie out the game .and u probly dont even write if u knew this game right ud play ya cards right ...@ upstatetourist

Yup. Game fucking over. You don't care about him then shut it big man. Why even chime up. I've addressed one person. In particular. Simple as that. Why put a spotlight on yourself?

How about this. I'm gonna start bombing as u5. But it's going to be trash. Is that okay with you?

idk if ur talking to me or not but i got an opinion

i respect u bro but ur proving my point!! this isn't NYC...when legends come to a tiny city in upstate NY they deserve respect....shit thats been rocking for 20+ years deserves respect the same way dead writers deserve respect

these dudes r talking about having love n respect for the game yet the walls prove differently

Sch'dy has seen a lot of writers but none have ruined its reputation like DB and DON.ONE

i love my city and im gonna let my opinion rock on the internet...i kno its pussy but it has to be done

if u disagree PM me...im not gonna post anymore unless its flicks

merry fuckin christmas! big ups to the cats keepin albany pretty:

COLTS, SPIRO, OFUK all them NSK, HD and U5 dude mans..RAD, TRIKES, MASK, SODME, HOUNDS and all the DTH boys.. BOLTS, 2LATE... all the names I forgot you know who you are. Happy holidays and heres to another year of crushin shit!!! RIP ETCH.

FUCK THAT FAT BITCH BERTS THOUGH, no bueno.

1-5_zpsc0b8406e.jpg

Allot of spots in pk were sketch,At this spot i had spies in the form of homeless dudes that lived under here an would tell me who's been peeking around. Weird shit would go down here. Theres that pool of water at the bottom of the waterfall with the pipes that suck water under the train tracks out to the river. People would swim there and at least two times i was down there and saw pants, shirt, shoes, hat,backpack all neatly set aside on the shore but with no one around. Im figuring those people got sucked through those tubes and were never seen again.