BELGRADE, Serbia (former Yugoslavia)

SKUMBALUCKAH

Well how do you think a srbin would feel driving thru sarajevo with BG plates lol

I have to admit that the wounds aren t healed yet on every side of the former yugoslavia, but it still doesn t mean you would be in danger...off course there is allways a chance you come accross some dumb mother fuckers but heh that could happen any where...the only thing i see that could happen is getting your car jacked and/or burned lol other than that yall are welcome....

I m not trying to sell anything my man, what happend in yougoslavia left every part pretty angry at the others...but we can still go everywhere without being bothered much, and don t come back to me with "check what happend to my friend" or "I heard this or that" cause shit happends, i have heard numerous stories of people getting in trouble going in hrvatska or bosnia, but shit dude compared to all the people that go, that s nothing and as the most important thing, if we continu to spread thoses cliches, shit we will realy end up killing each other...there is enough problems allready to keep on bringingmore....By the way i m 25, I had the chance to travel much, i brought different people from different origines to belgrade...we never had a problem, they all had a great time! Homie if you cross the boarder and you look scared for sure you ll have problems, but if you just do you thing you wont have any.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am American. Our government has the blood of Vietnamese, Lebanese, Iranians (Iraq/Iran War), on its hands. These wars were all perpetrated across the world (or through weapons sales), but the American people are still complicit. That doesn't mean that you can't get a mean Vietnamese sandwich in

Boston (you can), or that Americans are pre-destined to want to kill and manipulate all communists. The reason these wars are so easy is that nationalists are war-crazy and they vote, vote, vote, organize, and interfere with the election processes. Sorry. Less politics. More posts.

Well how do you think a srbin would feel driving thru sarajevo with BG plates !

point taken. about half the friends i made in sarajevo during the war were serbs. sarajevo is still mixed, as it has always been... now it's a different story in zenica.. i drove a rental car i picked up in zagreb, and those hrvatski plates got me a lot of dirty looks, and some rocks thrown at the car.. but other than that, i drove it down the dalmatian coast to split (awesome town.. some decent graf,) > kiseljak > sarajevo > tusla> zenica> down to gorazde> prishtina> and back to sarajevo. the only place i've ever had problems was zenica and pec, in kosova. just hostile to my car though, no me.

i would love to check out beograde's trams.. zagrebs and sarajevo's were pretty easy to backjump.. are the beograd's the same?

I really want to know how come you guys don't rock cyrillic letters though.. serbian cyrillic is so cool, way better than blocky russian.. i would love to see some sick handstyles in serbian. arabic looks pretty fresh with a fatcap.

peace

• 2 months later...
Well how do you think a srbin would feel driving thru sarajevo with BG plates lol

I have to admit that the wounds aren t healed yet on every side of the former yugoslavia, but it still doesn t mean you would be in danger...off course there is allways a chance you come accross some dumb mother fuckers but heh that could happen any where...the only thing i see that could happen is getting your car jacked and/or burned lol other than that yall are welcome....

I m not trying to sell anything my man, what happend in yougoslavia left every part pretty angry at the others...but we can still go everywhere without being bothered much, and don t come back to me with "check what happend to my friend" or "I heard this or that" cause shit happends, i have heard numerous stories of people getting in trouble going in hrvatska or bosnia, but shit dude compared to all the people that go, that s nothing and as the most important thing, if we continu to spread thoses cliches, shit we will realy end up killing each other...there is enough problems allready to keep on bringingmore....By the way i m 25, I had the chance to travel much, i brought different people from different origines to belgrade...we never had a problem, they all had a great time! Homie if you cross the boarder and you look scared for sure you ll have problems, but if you just do you thing you wont have any.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to my main man Serbian Style for telling it! My family is is from Hrvatska (croatia) and my family has fought the wars... yet I kick it with serbian style painting steel, and traveling to other cities to paint..

even if I have cousins and uncles who died in the 90s, fuck it because that's war for you... and you cant change what happened... but I am changing what IS happening by painting with serbian style only because he's one of the chillest guys I know and not giving a fuck about nationality.. Fuck Politics.. fuck beef.. :scrambled:

-Mew3 fb pbw

• 1 year later...

Archived