AI...hmm.. it started good.

BoB Hope ONER

alright i saw it with the girl the ballerina that i cant get enough of... as well as crazy cliff the alabamian bike courier and his girlfriend. the euphemism i came up with apres film was the first hour and a half was fucking amazing kubrick like crazy, especially my second favorite shot in the whole movie, david staring at the coffee rack while his "mom" is brewing herself a pot, awesome camera work... tight angle. the animation was as realistic as you can get (go dreamworks or ils) but then it shouldve ended the first time,

so then the second ending scene... really poetic surreal, and the the shit hits the fan and the copley movie theatre turns cliff and i into mst3000.

somebody get me a gun when those fucking things show up. what a way to ruin a sick flick. but loving filmmaking and knowing kubrick had a hand i stayed and prayed that dreamworks didnt ruin it completely. but it redeemed itself, in filmaking alone, in the last 15 minutes, the overexposed (fake) 16 mm slow shutter shots took my 9mm away from my throat and towards the floor... the last shots (picture aronofsky style exposure *not necesarrily as angular) so dream like. but i still hated those fucking things which i am not gonna ruin the movie for anyone but you guys no what i am talking about... they were amazingly animated but cmon they didnt belong.

jude law was great very robotic, and dry and all i could think was gattaca but whatever.

teddy kicked ass especially the his opener... she had her hand down his ass... *good camera work* and he wakes up screaming... like at the proctologist. i was scared of him tho.

too much about one movie i shouldve been sketching.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived