Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

yeah i think i remeber that night, although it has happened more than once,

a lot of accapella freestyling on picnic tables untill someone just got frustrated a

and decked him in the face, then some one else threw one, the another, and it ended

up getting real hektic and wild, i kind of felt bad for him cuz he didnt really DO anything

but his terrible freestyling. but if what "ontheradar" is saying is true i change my mind.

hatin on xanax? Please...that motherfucker has been just about everywhere and put in more work than most of you toys think. Dont speak of that which you don't know...

just stating the facts buddy, and frisco for a week or two last summer

is not "just about everywhere"

not take btm.. it's a dude who wrote sine.. who if i remember correct, was one of those rich kids who used to jock a certain crew that doesn't really exist anymore outside of albq, nm.. if i remember right.. check that old btm throw-up to the right of the flicks..

as well as the phere and sent tags, two guys who went on to write other words and do big things..

oh, and the made you look throwie too.. yeeeee..

RIP Kade BTM DAP.

i wont start this page without flicks even i f their stole

OC80 can prolly anser this one: is this take btm or someone else?

IMG_0264.jpg

no ones hating but if he snitched everyone who hasn't has got a right to

one of the things i have noticed about this town since i got here, is everyone throws the word snitch around. it makes people doubt the accusation and makes people hesitate to "handle" informants.

i have heard so many people are snitches, yet, their graf runs, they are at parties.. i actually heard someone say "he didn't snitch on me..". i almost threw up.

y'all got the game twisted.

once again, i'll help y'all out with some intro to keepin' it manish...

1. if someone snitches, you shut up (so as not to alert the snitch you know, duh..) about it and deal with the snitch personally. if you want to man-up that is, something i have yet to see in this town. yakking about it on the net gives info to the cops (dry snitching), and lets them use the info to manipulate the next kid they catch. no cooperating with po-po.. directly or indirectly.. seriously folks.. do you like your scene this much of a joke?

2. if you want to tell me about someone and maintain you masculinity, produce some paperwork. no paperwork? you are a gossip. that is a feminine attribute. all bad and gossips deserve a slap and ex-communication by the mack-god.

3. if someone is all bad, and if you kick it with them, you are all bad too. all bad people have no human rights. it is smash on sight, and if you don't smash them on sight, you are all bad too..

4. if you are running around telling people you know someone is a snitch, and you don't know for sure.. you are all bad. that shit is disruptive, and feminine shit. your people should deal with you as if you are working for the po-po. if you have beef with xanax, man up and handle it. don't use the internet to sort it out, don't try to use the homies to sort him out cuz you are a bitch. show us the paperwork or shut up.

5. better yet, shut up and deal with it, what are we, the fucking clean-up crew? when do you get your hands dirty? people try and act like someone is all bad, but they wanna kick it with them and drink with them and get high with them.. all timid and shit.. man up. this shit is disgusting, and has no biz on the internet.. this sort of shit, and white out pen tags, are what is so corny about this town. oh, and the fact that there are decades of history in this city, about 50 writers, and only 5 of them get up around the city with anything more than tiny little tags.