Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

fuck yeah that exile loster an ??? train is the ish.that lost is nothin but fire.

i brought in the oh 10 with a blast!!!!!!!!BANG!!!!!!!!

hope yall can replecate.

best of wishes from the future out in oh 10.

- HL BTM in sweden

ps.till you got a passport your on the halfhalf list

the nigga on this video gettin slapped the fuck up. is the same nigga talkin big shit. i wont say what he writes cuz im better than that. but he also goes by FORSIT AKA MARIO SNITCH! And this nigga tried to say im the soft one?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you gonna get slapped the fuck up again potna so get ready. gavel slammed case closed!

miley cyrus forsit rollin hard:lol:

this is about that lame who writes Exiler

WROTE**

More like barely doing it, I heard that fag killed himself, now i'm dissapointed, no more planning for the big bitch offed himself party!!!

I heard that too! WHAT A FAGGGG! i heard it was auto erotic asphyxiation. He had a bunch of dead, naked, 4 yr olds in his hotel room with him too when they found the body. eww

buses are all hood.

talkin about buses on the OZs is stupid gay like sayin "no homo"...get real it aint the 90s no more.

quote diss an bump all you want i dont give a shit about you.

LIFE IS THE HOOK make it drop

come on man, I give a shit about you... we've talked before, still think you're one of the most under-rated on the planet!

some buses are not hood. end of story.

What about living in a house with no plumbing and having to shit in a hole?

it dont matter if you had it rough,its what your doing to make things better for you and your family that counts.

been there homie.. I didn't shit in a hole, I walked a mile to Ernst (how many of you remember Ernst?) to take a shit.. we pissed outside. we cooked all of our food in a rice cooker or an electric frying pan we bought at Target for $20. no drywall.. 3 people in a 220 sq. ft room, and 2 of them were female.

my basement was all tagged up with phrases like, "Spank the Monkey". rotting tires in the backyard. some dude tried to break into my house once at like 2 in the morning and got chased out by my neighbor with a .45, big ass samoan mechanic. kickin' it at Roxbury lanes...

hood is hood. we all know what's good. end of story, part 2.