Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you'll never be noticed!!!!! Draw a gun and pull the trigger...if you could only see peoples reactions from killing yerself.....the ultimate attention getter.....werth more than all them weasley bullshit ass tags that you thought meant anything........nope.

this goes for everybody by the way...no big tough guy talk just some fermented bubbles telling all y'all to go kill yer neighbors and snort drugs off the back of yer hand...someone says don't do it...just go on and do it. As long as there is no consent you got yerself some fuckin guddamn graffilthy.....

this goes for everybody by the way...no big tough guy talk just some fermented bubbles telling all y'all to go kill yer neighbors and snort drugs off the back of yer hand...someone says don't do it...just go on and do it. As long as there is no consent you got yerself some fuckin guddamn graffilthy.....
this is the story of my life....

shit on yer face and hope for the best..hopefully one day writing on shit will get me somewhere...maybe I'll just expire by hanging from a billboard and shouting until someone hears me and then I will still have nothing to say.....you better not sidebust my suicide!

getoffofourcountry.jpg

this is fuckin retarded ! theres gotta be like 30,000 different religions out there... i do not want to be forced 2 belive this one ...the history of christian religion has got 2 be the most corupt, bloodiest & horific of them all .....

This shit is ridiculous! Give it a rest already! You fools aint gangster or whatever the fuck you think you are! This letgo shit for the last year +. Ajar for the last couple months +. If you catch them slippin you catch um slippin thats it! And Yall cant because those fools are still gettin down, there on the fuckin street!!!

There needs to be a northwest superthread 3 (with out busters talkin shit, Just Pics!!)

Use this shit for what its for JESUS CHRIST!!

While I agree with you, I think the last line of this is funny when taken out of context.

!

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!