fOr----- WEBSTER

Guest kOmega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit. I know its the big trend nowadays to take revolutionary images (mostly old soviet artwork) and recontextualize it, but this is just insulting. your taking the work, pain, and struggle of the EZLN, and reducing it to a "hip image" that you can use to sell t-shirts. This is especially sad comming from you...somone who will probably never have to struggle for much more in your life if you want it that way. I cant pull some high-horse, "I'm a real revolutionary, and I do everything I can" shit with you, but as somone who has actually learned about whats going on, I had to comment.

Guest kOmega

i dont sell them ..

so i make no money off of them ..

i make tons of images and makes shirt..for my self..i dont sell them..i have tons of empty screens and nothing to put on them....i get bored easy juss sitting around the house....and sorry if i hurt your feeling ese..stop being a lil bitch about it

Guest WebsterUno

Oh shit I didnt see this until now, it was at the bottom. I like it, but if you put EZLN on it, it would be waaaaay better. Also the funds would have to be sent to chiapas. At least a hefty portion of it, I understand you gotta have dough to make bread, so you must make your productions costs back, profits should go to the Zapatistas, its only fair holmes. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

Archived