I WANNA LAUGH, I WANNA LAUGH , I WANNA LAUGH!!!

jazz technic

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

the letters and how they look overall are nothing special.

he knows how to cross-hatch, yes.

one who isn't on your nuts .. so what you gonna start shit with him too? he just said basically what ive been telling you....don't take it as an insult take and use it to improve.... maybe its just cause all the ppl givin you props just started writing and registered on this site :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I agree, I personally don't like that 3d thing, I don't think it looks good. your other ones are nice, with like normal letters, tho someone said somethin bout how the only way you cahnged is ya know how to color. I don't think that's too true, tho the color definetly does make it better and draws you away form the letters... post a black and white one and you'll see more of how good the letters look, tho I think it looks cool. I'm not syin I'm any better than hecz... I really don't think I am, but I also just started, but it's not just his 3d... I don't like that in general, includin Daim's.

YAY!!! SECT NOMINATED ME KING OF PAPER CHASE...WOOOPIE!!!

HERES A PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE ONE.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000170.jpg'>

SECT....YOU FROM THE CHI RIGHT, WELL IM PRETTY FAR FROM THERE BUT I GOT A HOOPTIE THAT WILL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY OVER THER, TAKE ME PAINTIN' I KNOW THAT I AM NOTHIN IN GRAFF TIL I HIT THE BRICKS....HELP ME OUT YO! TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT, WELL THEN, IM ASKIN FO' A LIL' HELP!!!!

still looks hot without the colors... better with em of curse and better wth 3d too, bu tI like it. Also Hecz, can you tell me how people like Zone or others on the trainin bible thread color here stuff? Since they are fadin colors but not wth colored enls andwith markers. I have never founda marker tat does this and I just wanna know how some of you color things so well... includin youts, except yours isn't maker, you can ell it's colored pencil. At least at the 3d part where the colors fade to white...

little tip 2 the guy above its not as hard as it seems 2 get a fade look as u see in hecz piece from the bottom its white, light green, dark green, and darker green use prisma markers take anycolor u want as in hecz case he used greens 4 the example start at the top with your lightest color fade light stokes till u get a smooth look in2 the white backround repeat with the same color over the first layer of color u layed down more u go over it the darker it gets shorten the fade as u reach the point u want your fade 2 be at. it takes a few times 2 get the concept down but thats how it goes peace

nah but hecz doesnt seem like he used arkers... you can see the pencil strokes and i can do that with colored pencils. I'm talkin like... if you saw Zone's sketchs and some others on training bible it seems to be olors so well and even faded, but no like with colored pencis and havin those stork markers like on hecz's. I duno, if prisma markers get that ffect the I will go out and buy some cuz they are pretty hot then.

hmmm....thats actually kind of ok considering what you were doing before. that "p" and "l" need a lil help. and your arrows look like they don't go with the piece but umm....where's your before or your after , whatever.

Originally posted by jazz technic

hmmm....thats actually kind of ok considering what you were doing before. that "p" and "l" need a lil help. and your arrows look like they don't go with the piece but umm....where's your before or your after , whatever.

thats the befor i dont got an after i still suck untill further notice but by the and of next year i promis ill be good oh by the way hecz i need you help i realy like your style and i want to reach to somthing like that do you mind giving me help as you can see i like all thos arrows and shit

Archived